After leaving another extended Stay America couple blocks away my 2 sons and I found this extended stay and decided to stay there we were meant by the manager at the front desk she told us she was sorry about we weren't happy with the other extended stay because we were met with a hooker in the parking lot at that 1 she promised us our room would be good in our stay would be good in satisfactory we got up to the room the building was clean the room was clean it was decent the bathroom was very old and dated the whole room was pretty much.
There were no pots pans dishes silverware cups paper towels anything you would expect in an extended stay let alone a supposedly Extended Stay Deluxe.
It was okay for the price but I would not have stayed there if my wife daughter or mother would have been with me
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America Jacksonville