“I have stayed at this facility several times and It's recommneded by me to all my working associates.”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville South
Ranked #52 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Titusville, Florida
Reviewed April 29, 2010

I will rate this hotel with excellent on the following:
Front dest- excellent
Room prep- excellent
Breakfast - Excellent
Wake up call- excellent
Treatment of guest by employees- excellent.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
RiinaK, Riina King, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville South, responded to this review, May 3, 2010
Thank you so much for your kind words! It is always pleasure to hear that we are doing our work well. I will pass your wonderful words to all the staff and we are looking forward seeing you on your next visit to Jacksonville.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed April 28, 2010

Hotel is clean and the staff is always pleaseant. The elevator is slow, and the fitness center equiptment needs to be updated.TV picture quality was poor.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
RiinaK, Riina King, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville South, responded to this review, April 29, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We are always pleased to hear great comments about our staff. We apologize for any inconvenience, we are looking to go digital in the next few months so our TV quality will improve. Hopefully next time you are in Jacksonville, we will see you again. Thank you
West Palm Beach, FL
Reviewed April 27, 2010

This hotel is at a great location in Jacksonville. It is closed to store, restuarants and business. The rooms are a good sized and have free hi-fi intenet in the rooms.

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed April 20, 2010

It is a very good hotel,in a not so good location,but I am a faithful Holiday Inn customer.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo
RiinaK, Riina King, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville South, responded to this review, April 26, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to write about us. We definitely appreciate your loyalty to Holiday Inn Brands! Thank you.
lady lake
Reviewed April 16, 2010

My husband and I having to make many trips to the Mayo clinic we find this hotel very
convenient to the clinic. I write this review to let everyone know what a pleaure it is to stay
there the very friendly and professional employees is an asset to this hotel we enjoy our stay each and every time. The continential breakfast is superb something for every one taste even for the health concious guest. We definatly recommend this hotel

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
RiinaK, Riina King, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville South, responded to this review, April 19, 2010
Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear that you stay with us during your visit to Mayo Clinic. Glad to hear that you enjoy our breakfast as well. Kind words like yours just brightens our day! Thank you!
Atlanta
Reviewed April 14, 2010

The service that I received was wonderful. My room was clean and well prepared. Microwave and fridgerator was available. I really liked the flat screen tv. I liked that there were enough plug in outlets available for me to recharge my batteries if necessary. The alarm clock is humongous and their was alot of space in room.

I know that the elevator can't go any faster, but it would be nice if could. I wish that there was an easier way to get to this particular holiday inn express without having to go around the block. I stay here everytime I visit jacksonville.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments about your stay with us. We are pleased to hear that everything was convenient with wonderful service. Thank you for noticing our new flat screen televisions. I am sorry about the elevator being slow.
We are glad you stay with us often and looking forward to your future visits.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 9, 2010

I stayed just one night as it was a break in our drive through Florida. As a platinum member, I've stayed at many, many HIE's. This hotel is very clean with comfortable beds, and I would recommend for business or for fun. It's not the newest, but it's well kept and priced just about right and is in a nice location. It's close to just about any type of restaurant you can imagine.

I would say that everything was great except for the water in the workout room. It didn't taste good at all. The workout facility itself was nice for a HIE, but they need to check the water cooler. I mentioned to the front desk that the water tasted horrible, so if you stay here soon you can see if anything was done about it.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and it was value received.
I will check on the water in the fitness room and we can always change vendors. Hopefully you will stay again with us when you visit Jacksonville. Thank you again.