Ramada Jacksonville/Baymeadows Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #73 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Panama City Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

When I first search for a location to stay, I look for a Lounge/Restaurant onsite as generally our arrival seems to always be after 7 pm and we just like to have a place onsite to relax have a drink and something to eat. Well, this was a great selection for this quick trip. The room was decent (could use some extra bed pillows), and the window actually opened which is another thing I like. The furnishings are a bit dated but clean. The staff is very friendly and the lounge / restaurant is worth a try. There were not many customers dining but I / we have to say, the food was very good and the kitchen staff go out of their way to make sure you get exactly what you want. Truly not a place to pass up and did I mention exceptional rates for what is offered.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Glennville, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

Nice place to stay. Hotel is very clean and the beds are very comfortable. It is in a great area with plenty of places to dine. I have stayed at this hotel plenty times and will stay again. Staff is always friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Winter Park, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

As I lay here in this hotel writing this I must say these beds are the most comfortable bed you will ever lay down on!we stayed in this hotel in may for my sister's baby shower and this time for the actual birth. Both stays have been excellent. Staff was very friendly breakfast was great and have I mentioned these beds! I will always stay at this hotel when I come from Orlando to Jacksonville

• Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stayed here last year. Everybody was so nice and pleasant the rooms was real nice. The Front Page restaurant inside the Ramada had excellent food. Everything was Excellent!!! We will be back this year 2014.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

This was an overnight stay to take my daughter to a medical appointment. I was very pleased with my accommodation. The staff was friendly and professional. Room was clean and comfortable. Restaurant offered a nice selection on the room service menu. Breakfast was excellent. Would definitely stay in this location again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Holly Hill, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

I stayed here for two nights and had 2 friends stay same time in different rooms and when I checked in the woman at the desk at 4 pm sat 7/12 her name is jenna was so helpful when I had 1 miner problem she stepped in and helped me. the rooms where so clean and the pool nice and the breakfast was very very good, I will stay here any time I come to the area, I hope jenna is here.

Room Tip: all was very nice