Ramada Jacksonville/Baymeadows Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #85 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Nice place to stay. Hotel is very clean and the beds are very comfortable. It is in a great area with plenty of places to dine. I have stayed at this hotel plenty times and will stay again. Staff is always friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 15, 2014

As I lay here in this hotel writing this I must say these beds are the most comfortable bed you will ever lay down on!we stayed in this hotel in may for my sister's baby shower and this time for the actual birth. Both stays have been excellent. Staff was very friendly breakfast was great and have I mentioned these beds! I will always stay at this hotel when I come from Orlando to Jacksonville

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stayed here last year. Everybody was so nice and pleasant the rooms was real nice. The Front Page restaurant inside the Ramada had excellent food. Everything was Excellent!!! We will be back this year 2014.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2014

This was an overnight stay to take my daughter to a medical appointment. I was very pleased with my accommodation. The staff was friendly and professional. Room was clean and comfortable. Restaurant offered a nice selection on the room service menu. Breakfast was excellent. Would definitely stay in this location again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I stayed here for two nights and had 2 friends stay same time in different rooms and when I checked in the woman at the desk at 4 pm sat 7/12 her name is jenna was so helpful when I had 1 miner problem she stepped in and helped me. the rooms where so clean and the pool nice and the breakfast was very very good, I will stay here any time I come to the area, I hope jenna is here.

Room Tip: all was very nice
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2014

What a nice hotel. The room was immaculate and the staff (I think her name was Lisa) was very professional and pleasant). From the moment you walk into the double doors - to check in - sleeping in the very comfortable bed - the full breakfast was delicious - to check out was all you could ask for. We did not want to leave. When we are in Jacksonville again, we will again stay at the Ramada.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2014

The room was neat and clean and the staff was great. Will stay again on my way to Florida.
Matthew / Michigan

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Travelers also viewed these Jacksonville hotels
Comfort Suites Baymeadows Near Butler Blvd
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Jacksonville
Wyndham Garden Jacksonville
Wyndham Garden Jacksonville
#68 of 134 in Jacksonville
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd

Been to Ramada Jacksonville/Baymeadows Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!