Ramada Jacksonville/Baymeadows Hotel & Conference Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(Jacksonville)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsnight staystaff was friendlynice staygreat roomclean roomsenjoyed my staymayo clinicjennahousekeeperinterstaterates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Eric at the bartender at this hotel is excellent - very friendly and great at his job. Knew all about the area to tell us where to go.
The rooms and front desk staff was also great.
When we pass thru Jacksonville the next time we will definitely stop in and have Eric make us a drink even if we do not have time to spend a night at this Ramada.
Three cheers for Eric

Room Tip: The room we stayed in on the 3rd floor looked out over the pool. Was very clean and very quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2014

A few friends and I stayed here a few days ago, the hotel is very clean and has an affordable price. Customer service was some of the best I've ever experienced. The Guest Services Manager Mary Thomas helped us get the rooms we were looking for and anything we needed for the rooms as well. When we needed an extra table (which I would've gotten myself) and I asked for one about 15 minutes later she was knocking on my door having brought it up herself. I was very impressed. We were also given an abundance of coupons for free breakfast and drinks at their bar, there's a nice pool and outdoor area for the family as well. Will be staying here again if the oppurtunuity arises.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this Ramada and we had a great experience. We were pleasantly surprised when we walked in to see the beautiful lobby. We were greeted by two very nice young ladies at the front desk. They were very accommodating with our room. Our room was spacious, very clean and comfortable. We were glad the rooms have a refrigerator, my husband is diabetic and we needed to store his medication in the fridge. We met Juana who is a kind and wonderful person, she made us feel very welcome. We had dinner in the restaurant and the food was very good and reasonably priced. The service was very good. The next day we had the breakfast buffet, it was excellent. We will certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a room with 2 beds in the second floor, the 600s rooms. It was very clean and comfortable.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Our highest compliments to General Manager Robert Lewis and his staff at the Ramada Jacksonville Baymeadows where we stopped over during our holiday travels this year. We feel so fortunate to have discovered such a fine destination. Cara, who checked us in (with no reservations) mead us feel completely at home and welcome when we arrived to inquire about rooms. The hotel is so clean and luxurious, especially for the very fair rate. We couldn't have asked for better accomodations which included a wonderful complimentary breakfast at the restaurant. The entire staff was so incredibly accommodating and friendly, especially the general manage, Mr. Lewis. We plan to make this Ramada our regular destination for holidays and any other travel in that area. Again, our thanks and compliments to the staff for such a satisfying stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 25, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada