“very nice hotel and clean the staff was friendly and...”

Ramada Jacksonville/Baymeadows Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #77 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Quincy, Florida
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My company held a seminar at this hotel so price was not an issue. When I arrived I was welcomed by Mary at the front desk, checked in and, of course given my keys and good directions to my room, our conference room, and the restaurant, lounge.
When I got to my room I noticed there was no iron, nor an ironing board. Had to go back to the car anyhow, so I mentioned it to the front desk and after a genuine apology was told that it would be taken care of. When I returned to the room a maintenance man was there, iron and board in hand. The rooms were very clean, well kept, even though a little tired but very comfortable. A warm thank you to the staff for a nice stay.

Room Tip: Had a room near the ice machine, but noise was NOT an issue.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Great staff very friendly. Reasonably priced nice rooms and a hot breakfast! Flanza was great! So nice to have room service dinner after work ordered the ribeye and it was cooked perfectly. Even had complimentary appetizers in the bar and free drink coupon

• Stayed September 2013
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was in town for a quick business trip and choose the Ramada as my hotel and I can honestly say I was not disappointed in my choice. The hotel setting is warm and inviting and makes you feel comfortable as possible while away from your own home. The room was very clean and you could tell they cared about the housekeeping at this location. The front desk service was above and beyond and they helped me with every request. Overall I was impressed with my stay and it made my trip more enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Andalusia
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Just returned from hotel after a 3 night stay. Hotel was surprisingly very good. Clean, quiet with excellent service and in a very good location. I`ll definitely stay there again. Customer service staff was very good and accommodating especially Arvind.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank Alexandru And E... B
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I stayed here on a regular bases when it was a Holiday Inn. I moved over to the other Holiday Inn when this changed to a Ramada. I honestly miss this place & it's staff. Eric is the best bartender, full of useful an in useful knowledge. Kara would greet me upon check by name each time. The service and the staff makes this place the best to stay in Jacksonvillle! I miss you guys!

• Stayed June 2013
Travelers also viewed these Jacksonville hotels
Ramada Jacksonville Hotel & Conference Center
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville
#48 of 133 in Jacksonville
Residence Inn Jacksonville Baymeadows

Been to Ramada Jacksonville/Baymeadows Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!