Budget Inn
Hampton.com
$95
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$103
$100
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$98
$72
Omni Jacksonville Hotel(Jacksonville)
$86
$79
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$105
$88
$84
$124
$119
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$149
$126
HotelIndigo.com
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$76
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 15, 2010

I would not let my worst enemy stay here! I would compair the living conditions to what I experinced in Iraq only the smell at this hotel is more horrific. I couldn't stay any longer than an hour. I can not find the words to explain how bad this hotel was. I atempted to get a refund after 62 minutes. And was verbally assaulted!
Worst stay at a hotel ever!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank KC-texas-kc
Reviewed August 24, 2008

The floors were nasty, the toilet shook when you sat down. THe staff was very unfriendly. We stayed their on business and I was so glad to leave. There were always people strolling through the parking lot going to other places and someone we know actually got mugged in the laundry room while we were there.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank ontheroad24
Reviewed December 16, 2007

We stayed at this hotel for 1 week while my husband was working in Jacksonville, the hotel was filthy, and run down. The toilet was falling through the floor and the floors looked like they hadn't been cleaned in years. While we were there a man got robbed at gunpoint in the laundry room, there were always people walking along the hotel property that weren't staying there, and several nights we woke up to someone trying to open our door. So for safety and health reasons we decided we had to get out of there and we will never ever be going back

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Angel_of_the_sky