La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd
Ranked #23 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
bonita springs
“good deal”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel is tucked in an area with a number of hotels. The area appears safe. Location is good. The young ladies at checkin are well trained and very polite , helpful and friendly. The pool and jacuzzi appear nice. The rooms are clean. The elevator is all scratched up and appears noisy and possibly in need of an overhaul. The room decor is nice. However, the place is a little run down and not kept up. The table in the room had a loose leg. The carpet was a little stained and could have used a shampoo. The bed was sagging a lot in the center. However , the bed was comfortable. The price was great.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Reviewed June 24, 2013

From making the reservations to the cleanliness of the hotel to the wonderful breakfast, we were amazed at the cost of the room. We had stayed at another hotel for about the same price two months prior . . . quality of rooms and cleanliness were not the same. And there was not breakfast served at that other hotel!

Thank you, La Quinta for being a place that we felt comfortable and pampered!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

My family and I stay here to attend my uncle funeral. All the hotel staff we encountered was very friendly, nice and very helpful during our stay. Our room was nice and clean with a wonderful air conditioner. Other hotels we have stayed in when we come to Jacksonville would have a bad smell to it, but not this hotel. After the long drive down, the pillow top beds was very comfortable. Even though we didn't get to enjoy the pool and the outdoor hot tube, they both look very inviting.. We will most definitely stay here again.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We ( me and my yorkie) ended up staying here after we left the roach motel Ramada Jacksonville. Front desk was very friendly and accommodation. walls we thin.Beautiful exterior pond in the front with fountain green lawns. Room was clean and you couldn’t tell that they allow dogs, hallways were fresh, bathtub was a little rusty around the drain but it was clean enough. This is gross but the bed was really comfy because it already had a body print in it. That weird but the sheets were clean so I wasn’t trippin. Complimentary b-fast in the morning included cereal, waffles yogurt, bagels, muffins, coffee, milk. Overall I would deff stay there again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

There are about five or six hotels in the immediate area and they all run about the same price wise. For me I had to decide what was more important amenities like a kitchen, a hot breakfast, brand name, or cleanliness and comfort. I literally sat in the parking lot using the Tripadvisor "near me" options and compared hotels. Seeing that all the rates were the same I had to rely on the reviews and the pictures. I must say I made the BEST choice!! The rooms were exactly like the pictures!! Michelle at the front desk was very helpful. I first selected a double room which was nice but the beds were a bit small for my large husband, so I changed rooms and got a King Rm for $5 more. The rooms was freezing when we walked in (that's a PLUS) and in this Florida heat that was the perfect welcome! It was clean, well decorated and I loved the French type doors to the bathroom. The room did not match my mental picture of LaQuinta Hotels.... It looked more like a Crown Plaza (not the same thread count or down feather comforters but very nice) or a Radison. I will definitely stay here again!! I almost forgot.. The check out time is Noon!! Woohoo no waking up early. There is a continental breakfast included but I'm a Waffle House fan and there's one less than a mile away.

• Stayed June 2013
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I had such a wonderful experience at this hotel. I would recommend it to anyone, the service wax excellent and I would come back to this hotel next time Im in town. I usually stay at the extended stay of America but the service is no good. We choose that hotel because they have a kitchen but because of the service at La Quinta, we will come back to this hotel anydau.

West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My colleagues and I stayed here for 2 nights in 3 bedrooms. The hotel has easy access to I-95 and the Beltway so everything is relatively close by.

What I loved about the check in is that one member of our party would not be able to check in until much later at night, but the staff had everything ready for him when he arrived. The rooms were clean, the beds soft, and the shower was great! The free breakfast in the morning really helped stretch our budget. The pool, while we did not get to personally enjoy it, looked very welcoming. Check out was also a breeze and the staff made sure to check whether my rewards points were added. The only negative I have about the hotel is that the walls are thin. When walking in the hall, you can hear what happens in other rooms.

If you don't like the free breakfast offerings, there is a cracker barrel withing steps of the hotel. Around the area there are lots of places to grab a bite including Applebees, Zaxby, Sonic, etc.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business