Have stay here two times and very pleased with the room. Has been quiet and comfortable both times and staff was friendly. A good Cracker Barrell Resturant is located next door. Convenient to I-95. Will be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd. was recently named a 2011 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award winner!NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.The La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd. is east of the St. Johns River, just minutes from the University of North Florida,...see more area sand beaches and downtown. Drive north to the Jacksonville Landing for dining and entertainment, the Jacksonville Zoo, Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens, and Alltel Stadium (Jacksonville Jaguars and the Gator Bowl). There are acres of challenging golf courses nearby, and shopping at Edwin Watts Golf Store and the Avenues Mall. You can easily access Dave and Busters for food, drink, video games and simulators. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd has a heated swimming pool (open year around) and relaxing hot tub in a resort-style courtyard, with plenty of shade umbrellas. Our fitness center is well-equipped, like our spacious rooms. We provide a Free Bright Side BreakfastTM for you each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard Hotel Jacksonville
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard
- La Quinta Jacksonville
- Jacksonville La Quinta