Stars Rest Inn
$149
$126
HotelIndigo.com
$87
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$72
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 4, 2011

The rooms smell very bad, there are tiny little bugs that resemble fleas on the bed and sink. I killed on that was on me and apparently it was drinking my blood.
The shower has crappy pressure and goes from hot to cold and back again.
All around it was an awful experience.

• Stayed: May 2011
4  Thank monstaar
Reviewed January 24, 2011

I 've never been in a hotel so dirty, at a price so high. 59 & change is way to much to pay for this scary place. Couldn't find a clean room, even though the place was not busy. It reminded me of a place we stopped at on a road trip years ago & the woman dangling the cigarette behind the desk wanted to know how many HOURS we wanted the room for. As for recommending it to a friend - I wouldn't recommend it to an enemy!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank hungarikee
Reviewed October 18, 2009

Overall the basics were covered. There was a restaurant available for breakfast and dinner, but no free continental breakfast and no lunch is ever served. They had a quaint lounge with live entertainment and I Got to meet a lot of the locals. Apparently that lounge has been open and popular for years. The rooms need work as far as faucet and toilet fixtures, but the beds were wonderful and the bathrooms were clean. There was some mustiness and possibly well hidden mold but it seems like the owners are aware of a humidity issue because there are dehumidyfiers in the rooms. As far as the atmosphere, it is not a fancy place by far. I would say the rooms are no different than maybe a super 8 or motel 6 with slightly nicer furniter. I enjoyed the free wi-fi and internet cafe'. I guess if your doing business in the area this is the perfect place for you, but certainly not a vacation spot, or a quiet one for that matter. There is no escape from the trucking noises, yes there were truckers there, and people were awake and hanging out at all times of the day. Like I said if all you care about is a comfy bed and your basic necessities met while you're at work or stopping for the night, it's perfect and very cheap compared to the place accross the street.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Lucky_Star82
Reviewed April 5, 2009

This Days Inn at Donalsonville, Ga was the worse when it come to coffee. Days Inn at Clayton, Ga had begals, cereal, orange juice, fruit etc, but still lousy coffee. But this Days Inn was the worst. Just white Bread and orange just, some cereal. There is a Hardee's down the street, which had good service and coffee. They also need to change the rug.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2009

The location was right where I needed to be, but I was a bit concerned after reading all the other reviews on here, so I called the hotel and asked them what was up with all the negative reviews. They told me they had recently been renovated and were under new ownership. They said the old reviews were several years old (after checking again, I noticed this was indeed correct, most of the reviews I saw dated back to 2005). Anyways, I decided to roll the dice and made a reservation. Paid $69. Was well impressed with the room, I must have got a renovated one, because everything was brand new. Good breakfast, clean lobby, the staff were cool, and great bar onsite too. All in all I was a happy camper and will definitely come back here again next time I am in town. Two thumbs up ~ more if I had more thumbs!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business