“Very nice and quiet...”

Ranked #91 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
A TripAdvisor Member
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Everything was very clean and my stay was very pleasant. I've stayed at "5 star" hotels whose rooms and ammenties were not as nice as Extended Stay Deluxe. I defintely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue South, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Jacksonville-Bulter Blvd. Our hotel is committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue South

Reviewed April 23, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this hotel especially for the price. The front desk staff was very courtesy and friendly. Check-in was very quick and easy. The room was great and the kitchen was surprisingly updated with dishes, silverware, pots/pans, a stove, oven, and full-size fridge. The bed was super comfortable and there were extra pillows and blankets in the closet. The tv was large and it was an updated flat screen version that swivled around either to the bed or the couch area. Oh yeah, the room had a DVD player without any additional cost which was great for us because we brought movies to kick back and watch. We were very happy about that! The bathroom was large and very clean. The only problem we had was that there were no hangers in the closet so we had to go to Walmart and purchase some plastics ones. There is a very nice pool area that has a grilling area nearby but just know there is no hot tub ok. Although the hotel was pretty much filled to capacity it was surprisingly very quiet in the hallways and parking lot. I felt very safe. I will stay at this hotel again and we do recommend it especially since you get so much for the low price! You can't beat it.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank FlyingSolo4e

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Jacksonville-Bulter Blvd. Our hotel is committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thanks you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.

Reviewed January 3, 2011

The staff and cleanliness of this hotel are what make it a great place to stay. We couldn't have asked for the more perfect place. Thank you Extended Stay Deluxe. You came through yet again.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2010

This Hotel was quite a surprise while looking for a reasonable hotel to stay I stumbled on one that actually impressed from the time I called and directions from accross town perfect on that directions Princess!!!!!! And I get lost easy.from the time I inspected the facility I booked my room for the following week on the spot and paid in full up front just to make sure that I had a place. when I checked in on the day of stay Lisa greeted me with a huge friendly smile gave me my key next day I noticed a phone not funtioning properly Mr. G the maint man was there in 10 minutes and made needed adjustment to phone (just replaced) I met the lovely Kristen the next morning at the desk and also had the chance to meet the manager of this effiently run facility Jenine I will be at another of your chain In the city of Jacksonville dec 20 thru till christmas eve am very exicted as I travel the world and I rarely find a hotel so clean and friendly and stingy with my money so reasonable

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2010

I was in Jacksonville,Fl to see My daughter for the day,when the day got away from me,I thought I would get a room for the night and go home the next day.We drove around for an hour or so when we came up to a group of hotels in a courtyard,we drove around and saw the red roof inn ,we pulled in,but the parking lot was littered with trash,at that point I saw the Extended Stay,it looked clean.I had been running into rude people all day and thought that was what was to come in here,but the service was excellent and the price was right.The room was big and well set-up.From now on I will be looking for an Extended Stay where ever I need a room. Highly Recommended!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed April 26, 2010

All in all everything was great. Clean courteous and well kept. The only improvement needed is a better mattress. Was a little like sleeping on a board. But then I have super plush at home so may be a little spoiled.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2009

The checkin and checkout process was quick and easy. The bed was clean and the bathroom was spotless. Everyone was so nice and friendly.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple