I would have given a 4 rating but will Explain.
Overall this is a A-Typical Extended Stay America, this is not a Marriott or Hilton as it looks like some of the reviewers expect from every hotel. The room was large and clean upon my arrival. Colton checked me in very fast and efficiently and was very polite. I explained that I would be having my daughter with me for the stay and needed a large room, so he made sure to show me a King executive suite before just giving me a room, so I could make sure it was clean and ready and enough space.
The pool is very large with a grill outside, landscaping was very nice and this property sits far enough away from Butler and southside blvd that the noise is a non-factor, it is very secluded but yet you are near several arteries to the city as well as great food and entertainment.
Bed was comfortable, the pull out sofa was clean and what you would expect from a pull out, refrigerator was cold and clean, and the AC worked very well kept the large room cool to cold at all times.
The bad side to this place is that the interior carpets are indeed filthy, it did however look as they were getting ready to do some type of renovation to the property. There was a smell of smoke in the hallways, not in my room. Like with any Extended Stay property there are long term guests and usually of those long term guests some are locals, who forget that there are other people in the hotel, and the only time I really noticed this was at the pool and how car loads of people would just show up and the family down the hall from us would have 8-12 people all of a sudden at the pool, but by 8 pm the cars were all gone and so were the people at the pool.
I would definitely stay at this property again the value was great for what we needed and I spent over 3 weeks in the room and had no major issues at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Deerwood Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Jacksonville-Deerwood Park Hotel Jacksonville
- Extended Stay Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Extended Stay