Well I live in Jacksonville but I stayed here with my fiance who is active duty military for 12 days while he was on Christmas leave because staying at my moms was not an option we needed peace and quiet and that is what you get here!!!...so for starters the area is very nice its in something like a business community so there was not a lot of traffic ..in fact no traffic at all that goes back there lol...there are LOTS of restaurants and a movie theater about a minute away. there is also a mall about 7-10 minutes away and the staff is extremely friendly
For the most part the room was clean, I still disinfected the dishware(soaked them in hot water and bleach) and bathroom because....well im just like that..
ok now for the CONS!!!!
Well, after staying for awhile our air conditioner started making weird noises and very loud we just kept it off for the remainder of our stay and opened the windows when we where feeling a little stuffy in there. also after staying for a few days we noticed little brown ants everywhereee in the kitchen,on the night stands, in the bathroom..everywhere...AND that is the reason I rated this hotel 3 stars....taking my lovely bleach i literally bleached down everything! and that some what fixed it...afterwards a saw maybe 3-4 ants here and there...and the breakfast i cant speak on we never ate it..so no opinion there.
Overall this hotel is liveable...i would stay again long as i have my bleach handy...I can honestly say if you are not trying to pay a arm and a leg for a hotel that has everything you need and still stay comfortably this is the best you will get in jacksonville,(from what i have saw) the rest of the hotels with the kitchens and everything where defiantly dirty looking. besides those to cons i enjoyed my stay with my fiance = )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Deerwood Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Jacksonville-Deerwood Park Hotel Jacksonville
- Extended Stay Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Extended Stay