All in all this was a nice place. The hall way smelled of smoke but once you got into the non-smoking room it was fine. The rooms are large and you don't feel cramped at all. The beds were comfy and clean. The pool area was nice as well. IT was close to everything you could possibly need so getting lost wasn't an option which I like! I will stay again if we are in that area for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Extended Stay and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Deerwood Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Jacksonville-Deerwood Park Hotel Jacksonville
- Extended Stay Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Extended Stay