We stayed in this hotel for a month while waiting on our house to close. It was clean and comfortable. This hotel can be hard to find as it's off the beaten path. This is also a plus as it's in the back of a business park and very quiet. It's very close to great restaurants and shopping. We had a great experience, and learned some tips for future travelers.
Most of the staff were extremely friendly and professional. If you want breakfast, go early. This is just your basic bagel, oatmeal, muffins and juice deal. Unless you're a smoker, get a room in the front of the hotel. You won't have smoky halls, and you'll have a great view of the lake across the street. Don't order delivery from Vino's…no matter how good it smells. There's a Papa John's just down the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Deerwood Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Jacksonville-Deerwood Park Hotel Jacksonville
- Extended Stay Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Extended Stay