We spent Memorial Day weekend in Jacksonville and ended up with this extended stay through Hotwire. We loved it. It is in an awesome location, very close to Jacksonville Landing, the Riverwalk, and the downtown area. Room was clean, kitchen area was great, bed was nice and comfy, and tv had plenty of channel and both parking and wi-fi are free. The elevator seemed a little rickety, but otherwise, it was a very nice facility and I would gladly stay there again if in Jacksonville!! It didn't come with a lot of extras, but it was a great place to stay for the weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: $6.00/day for daily guests $4.00/day for monthly guests. Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Jacksonville / Riverwalk Hotel Jacksonville
- Extended Stay America Riverwalk