I stay at the extended Stay America at 1413 Prudential Drive, Jacksonville, FL. I spend one night per week. The service is great!! Amber who works at the front desk is always friendly, makes sure everything is ok in my room and always greets everyone with a smile. I know when I stay at the extended stay I am going to get a good room, great service and close to downtown restaurants, etc. I have stayed at other hotes, but cannot beat the price and location of this hotel as well as the service and it keeps me coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: $6.00/day for daily guests $4.00/day for monthly guests. Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Jacksonville / Riverwalk Hotel Jacksonville
- Extended Stay America Riverwalk