“Jacksonville Hampton Inn”

Ranked #15 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Jacksonville Hampton Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

The Hampton Inn in Downtown Jacksonville was very comfortable and clean. The staff were very helpful in advising on attractions and resturants in the area. The closness of the public tram system made getting around the downtown area without a car easy. The hotel was easy to locate and parking was aboundant. It was a very enjoyable visit.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
SZimerle, Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are a great property to stay if you are visiting the Downtown Area. The Sky Way is a great way to get out and about and enjoy all that Downtown has to offer! We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again during your next trip to Jacksonville.

Stephanie Zimerle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Turkish first
Kingsland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn because I was having a procedure at the hospital just 4 blocks away. It was easy and convenient. I enjoyed the cookies during the evening. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable, as always. Breakfast was good, as always.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Our evening snacks are a Guest favorite and I’m glad you were able to enjoy them as well! We know you had a choice when choosing a hotel for your travels and we thank you for choosing us.

Apollo Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Upon arriving I was told that I did not have a reservation. I had booked through a third party. Megan and Vann were able to solve the problem. The next morning at the breakfast bar we had an accident. Ivy was right there to help solve the problem again. Megan, Vann and Ivy went out of their way to help make our stay a very pleasant experience. Thank you to the wonderful staff.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
SZimerle, Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
I was delighted to receive your review, and was especially pleased to read your kind words about our Staff. It made me delighted to know you feel at home with us.
I have mentioned your letter to Megan, Vann, and Ivy and will read it to the entire Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95 Staff at our Morning Huddle. We look forward to your future stay with us when your travels bring you back to Jacksonville.

In Hospitality,
Sales Coordinator
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Hotel was next to the one the event was at, so it was convenient. The breakfast was wonderful, fresh and a lot of variety. It was a good value. The staff was helpful and efficient. 200 characters is a lot to say about a place, you need to shorten this.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Ormond Beach, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

The hotel is a great value and the staff was warm and helpful. It's near the river and although it doesn't have the view that the riverfront places have, you get a fine room with good quality furnishings and amenities plus a free and generous breakfast benefit.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

After a late night arrival and a problem with our reservation the front desk staff worked diligently to get my brother and I a room and make us comfortable. The next morning was punctuated by the most attentive breakfast staff person I have ever met. I have traveled a lot over the years and breakfast is usually a routine event at most hotels. However, that was before I had the pleasure of meeting a petite Asian lady named Ivy. She truly has a servant's heart and made my brother and I feel like we were guests in her home. Embarrassingly I made a terrible mess and Ivy immediately stepped in to take care of the situation. Afterwards, she even tried to make sure I was cleaned up as much as possible and the following morning she made me feel like it had never even happened. The next time I travel to Jacksonville I will stay at this Hampton Inn just because of wonderful service.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
SZimerle, Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Donald,

I am proud and excited to share with the team your feedback in regards on how we were able to deliver both product and service that made us your new favorite stay in Jacksonville. Please free to reach out to use directly if we can be of any assistance in the future.

In Regards,
Sales Coordinator
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

My group was in for a two night stay and we had a lovely time. The hotel staff was attentive, the accommodations were very nice, and the location is excellent. Overall, the hotel is doing a very good job of caring for the guests; but they really need to stock up on pillows and linens. I chose this hotel over others because of the free parking, free wifi and most importantly free breakfast. There's nothing I hate more than trudging about my day without a good breakfast close at hand. Ivy in the breakfast area was so courteous and the selection was extremely good compared to other Hampton Inn's. Ivy (from the Philippines) even went as far as helping me carry my items to my table for breakfast; such amazing service. I also really appreciated Rochelle at the front desk, we arrived in around 1am after a very long day and she was very helpful. The hotel does lack in parking spaces so try and arrive back early so you can nab a spot, but either way they have back-up parking close by.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends