“My Experience” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95
Ranked #15 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Oviedo, FL, United States
“My Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I use this hotel whenever I go to Jacksonville. It is very nice and the free breakfast is great. The only negative comment that I have is that the rooms are not well insulated against noise. You can hear other guests talking in the hallway. This can be a real problem when there are children on your floor. Sometimes they like to run around the hallways.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fred B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Hi David,

We hope that your trip home went smoothly with no delays. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your recent experience here at the hotel. We are so sorry that you were disturbed by other guests. Rest assured that the comfort of all of our guests is one of our top priorities! During your next visit, if you are disturbed at any time, please do not hesitate to contact the front desk at any time (24 hours a day) to speak with one of our Guest Services Associates so we can address the issue. Thank you again for staying with us David; we know that you had a choice!

Please let me know if I Can be of further assistance.

(904) 396-7770

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Turkish first
Port Orange, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

The staff at this hotel were exceptional - friendly and helpful. The hotel is very central to downtown Jacksonville which can be reached by foot over Main Street bridge, water taxi or monorail. I think it was a monorail. We walked. Comfy, clean room, hot breakfast, plenty of parking. It was New Years Eve and the prices were higher than usual because of this. Otherwise excellent.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Bridget B
Fred B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Good Morning Bridget,

We hope that you made it home safely. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed New Years Eve with us. We hope that 2014 has been good to you so far. Our rates are higher during the New Year’s holiday as the city of Jacksonville is host to the annual TaxSlayer Gator Bowl that takes place at EverBank Field. We are conveniently located in Downtown Jacksonville and the Skyway System is right behind the hotel. Bridget, thank you for staying with us; we know that you had a choice. Please let us know if we can be of service in the future!

Sopchoppy, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

My Husband and I have been traveling to Jax. for 3 years now. We are having fertility treatments at the Fl. Baptist Hospital and this Hampton in is right there. The staff is always friendly and we love the breakfast in the mornings. I have nothing negative to say. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Melissa M
Fred B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Hi Melissa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about your feelings about our "great hotel"! We also think that our staff is friendly and the breakfast in the morning is so good. Hampton is also improving the breakfast as well so it will be even better next time you come back. Thank you for staying with us Melissa. We know that you have a choice. If we can ever be of service, please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Ballston Lake, NY, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast food was acceptable. Bathrooms were dark. I reserved months in advance, but failed to get the adjoining room that I had requested. The rugs had been cleaned shortly before we got there, and they were still wet.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fred B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your recent stay with us. Our entire team and I are truly sorry to hear about your areas of concern. We know that the carpets were still a little damp after we had them deep cleaned. We did this to maintain the highest levels of cleanliness for all of our guests. We are also sorry that we were not able to provide you with adjoining rooms. If your travel needs ever bring you back to our area, please contact me directly so that I can ensure your satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can ever be of service Michael.

Fred Bollard
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

The hotel is in very excellent condition, clean, staff is very helpful, inertnet is excellent, break fast staff is very kind and excellent variety of food.I would refer to akk my family members and friends.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank you for your recent "Excellent" review regarding your recent stay. Thank you for allowing us to be of service. Next time your needs bring you back to the Jacksonville area, please do not heistate to give us a call. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Fred Bollard
dayton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

the rooms were nice and the staff was wonderful. always ready to assist with any needs. Phillipino breakfast lady can't be beat. too bad the pool is outside. that was the only downside of our stay there.

1 Thank Kathy L
Fred B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Hi Kathy,

I don’t think we could have said it better ourselves. Our entire team is ready to assist with any needs possible. Thanks for your feedback and telling others about your recent experience. Next time you need anything at all (and we can help), don’t hesitate to give us a call.

Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95
Jacksonville Florida
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

This Hotel was not only in the downtown area, the Staff is truely friendly. Every person we saw at this Hotel said something nice to me. Breakfest was great. The room was extremly comfortable and clean. Love the the amenities esp the shoe mitt. I WILL stay again

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank msgtmon
Fred B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
We are so glad that your “quick Trip” turned out to be so pleasant. We like to think of as much as we can prior to your arrival so that you can have nothing short of an amazing stay with us! We sure do try our best and it is feedback such as yours that lets us know how we are doing. Next time you need a place for a short “R&R” session, you know we are not far away! Thank you again for choosing us, we know that you had a choice.