“Typical Hampton”

Ranked #16 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Orlando, United States
“Typical Hampton”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Just what you'd expect for the most part anyway. Breakfast however was disappointing. Serveral items where out when I arrived at 8 am in the breakfast area and not refilled during my 20 minutes there.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fred B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Dear Jean,

We are so sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience regarding the breakfast area at our hotel. Rest assured that we take all feedback, both positive and negative, very seriously. I will be reviewing your feedback with our entire team. Thank you for providing your feedback to the hotel and providing us with the opportunity for improvement. If your travel needs ever bring you back to the area, we can only hope you that give us another chance to be of service. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future reservation needs. We promise to make your next stay perfect!

Fred Bollard
(904) 396-7770

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Turkish first
Lake Butler, Florida
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton Inn to attend the gold & treasure expo at the convention center. The staff was exceptionally friendly, welcoming and attentive. They made every effort to provide personalized service, remembering names, preferences of beverages, etc., just wonderful. The room was clean and had everthing we needed for a great stay. The hotel is within walking distance to restaurants and the monorail station, affording easy access to the Jax Landing. We will definitely stay here again the next time we have business in Jacksonville.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Fred B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Hello Gerda,

Thank you for telling us about your recent pleasant experience here at the hotel while you attended the show at the Prime Osborn Convention Center. We are so glad to hear that you will stay with us once again on your next visit to Jacksonville. You know that if we can ever be of service, we are only a phone call away.

(904) 396-7770 x605
bradenton fl.
Reviewed September 14, 2013

entire staff went out of their way to make me and my lady feel welcome and comfortable.
room was nice and all service was exceptional. the breakfast bar was very good and a lovely way to start the day. Many different staff members recommended fun things to do in the area and gave good directions on how to get to the different venues.

Room Tip: all rooms seems clean, well maintained and welcoming.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Fred B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Hey Everett,

Thanks so much for taking the time to tell us and other travelers about your recent experience here at the hotel. We always try to go out of our way to make all of our guests feel like family. We love having all of our guests here with us and we try to prove that during every visit. If your travel needs ever bring you back to the Jacksonville area, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel!!!

Frederick M. Bollard
(904) 396-7770 x605
Asheville, United States
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and quiet. After a long day of work, it is nice to come back to the hotel and not worry about being disturbed by noise all night. All of the staff are very professional. I am treated with respect by everyone who works there.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fred B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Hello Ruth,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at our hotel. We know that our business travelers often have a long day and understand the importance of respect; we know that you have many choices when selecting a hotel to meet your accommodation needs and our entire staff would like to thank you for placing your trust in us. When you return to the hotel, we will be waiting to welcome you back once again. Please do not hesitate to contact me if my team or I can be of assistance.

Front Office Manager, Sales Coordinator
Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Clean, courteous, great location off I-95 with safe neighborhood and walking distance to top restaurants and best value and comfort as expected with most Hampton Inns. I will surely stay at this hotel again. Great amenities.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fred B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Hi Deborah,

Thank you so much for the review!!! We too like to think that we offer exceptional value to all of our guests. With FREE parking and FREE full hot breakfast, how can you go wrong? Regarding walking distance to restaurants, if you have not been to BB's yet, you will have to try it on your next visit. Let me know and I will be more than happy to make reservations for you! It's AMAZING and less than two blocks from the hotel. Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back!

elsmere, United States
Reviewed September 11, 2013

stayed here to attend the convention center and the gold and treasure show. entire staff was very friendly and helpful to the max. had a problem with tv service was taken care of faster than fast. manager informed us of the free tram to take us to convention center. lady working in the breakfast buffet was excellent.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Hey Thomas,

We are so glad that you had a pleasant experience during your recent trip to Jacksonville! We are so sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced with your TV in the room. We try to make sure that everyone has a pleasant experience and we are always grateful when we have the opportunity to be of service. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Jacksonville! Thanks for staying with us.

Frederick Bollard
Hampton Inn Downtown Jacksonville I-95
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stayed a night recently while in Jacksonville. I think this property is perfectly located for downtown activities, without the "downtown" price. Every staff member I encountered was pleasant and helpful. The room was very clean and well maintained. The breakfast was also pretty good. We did have noisy folks come in next door at about 2 a.m., but they got quiet just before I was ready to call the front desk. That can happen no matter where you stay. I would certainly stay here again and would recommend this hotel if you have a downtown event.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ifindsnook
Fred B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
We truly appreciate you taking the time to tell others about your recent experience while here at the hotel. We are so glad that you were able to experience downtown Jacksonville without paying the "downtown price". We think that are rates are a great value in the Downtown area keeping in mind that we are one of the very few hotels that do not charge for parking.. And with "Hampton's on the House, FREE Full Hot Breakfast"... how can you go wrong. We are sorry that you experience some noisy folks during your recent visit. If your travel needs ever bring you back to the area, we are only a phone call away!

Hampton Inn Downtown Jacksonville I-95