“Hampton Visit” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Tallahassee, United States
“Hampton Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is an excellent place to stay while visiting Jacksonville. It is centrally located and was very clean. The staff was extra friendly and helpful. I would recommend staying here and I will return in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Eydie S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Turkish first
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

We just were there for a business trip, and the hotel had all the basics perfect: clean, up to date room and furnishings, friendly service, very reasonable rates (with tax, $111 a nite for our discounted rate, 2 Queens) and a complete, varied breakfast buffet included.

They even provided freshly baked cookies each afternoon, kept popcorn popping in the lobby, and happily let us check out late (2 pm). I love the Hampton Inn.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Maureen G
Fred B, Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Hi Maureen,

Thank you so much for letting us know of your experience last month. It’s what we are here for. We know that travelers have a choice when selecting a hotel to call home during their travel needs. We are always honored when they place their trust in us. We strive to be nothing but the best. If you are ever back in the Jacksonville area, we hope that we can welcome you home once again.

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Respectfully,

- Fred
Front Office Manager
fred.bollard@hilton.com
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is an average moderate priced hotel that is very clean and the staff is friendly. There is free breakfast in the mronig from 6:00-10:00. The hotel is at a great location to downtown and right off the highway

Tampa, Florida, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

This hotel has a good locaton and clean room, but don't try to adjust the temp, thermostat is just for show. Nice breakfast and friendly staff. I only stayed for one night on business but would do so again. Within walking distance to a few restaurants and things to see, pretty view of night time skyline.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fred B, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Hi Tina,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide your feed back about your recent experience that you had at the hotel. Rest assured that we take your comments very seriously and we know that feed back from our guests lets us know how to improve. If you ever come back to the Jacksonville area, we would love the chance to welcome your back to our hotel.

Please contact me if I can ever be of service!

Respectfully,

- Fred

Front Office Manager, Sales Coordinator
fred.bollard@hilton.com
(904) 396-7770
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is a very good hotel. My visit was strictly business in the downtown area. I would definitely stay again. There are plenty of places to eat in the surrounding area and though I did not have an opportunity to explore, I'm sure there are many things to do as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rcrooks, Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Your comments are very important to us. We are so happy to hear that you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you again.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I'll start by saying a left an extremely expensive dress coat and shirt in the hotel. I did not notice that I did this until I returned home the next day. I called the hotel thinking there was no way I would see this jacket and shirt again. The manager answered the phone, asked a few questions to verify I was who I said, and sent the items fedex out that same day to me! WOW!!! In addition I had a flight that did not arrive the previous night until 1AM. That day I flew into Jacksonville at 7AM. I called the hotel and was wonderfully surprised that they not only had a room available, but had no concerns with allowing me to check in early. I was allowed several hours of sleep prior to my meeting that evening! HUGE HELP! Nice rooms, timely housekeeping, honest people, great attitudes...You will enjoy this property. As an opportunity, I would like to see them install a few more weights into the weight room.

1 Thank J0hnHanc0ck
Please note that we also have a discounted rate at the Riverfit Gym that has a variety of weights for you to use during your workouts. Please ask us about it upon your return to Jacksonville. We hope to see you again

Pittburgh, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I was very disappointed in this hotel; I am a loyal customer and generally trust the Hampton Inn brand. However, this hotel did not meet my expectations. When I first entered the room the TV was on, the trash can was on the toilet, and the lights were all on. The air conditioning unit was very loud and did not do a very good job at keeping the room cool. The breakfast room was under construction and the selection in the substitute room was lacking and the people working breakfast were not accommodating (they basically ignored all the guests). When I checked out the two people at the desk were busy talking to each other and did not even acknowledge my existence or ask if everything was okay. The fitted sheet on one of the beds was stained, at least hopefully it was stained and not just unwashed.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rcrooks, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn - Jacksonville Downtown. We know you had a choice and we thank you for choosing us. I want to thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Your comments are very important to us and I would love to have the opportunity to discuss your stay further. Please feel free to contact me directly at (904) 396-7770. Thank you again for choosing the the Hampton Inn - Jacksonville Downtown.