“10/10 would stay again!”

Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95
Ranked #15 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
“10/10 would stay again!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Me and my brother recently stayed here and were amazed by the wonderful service. Everything was clean and fresh and we couldn't have asked for a better environment. The staff were especially friendly, and helped us out a great deal. Especially Marlin and Sarah, they were wonderful and performed their jobs to a T.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Rcrooks, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor - your comments are very important to us and I will be sharing them with my team. We are so glad to hear that Marlon and Sarah took such great care of you. We hope to see you again.

Brenda Celano

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Turkish first
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This Hampton Inn is very good for a long week or for leisure. This is my fifth time to this hotel and I keep coming back. The service is excellent and helpful. They bent over backwards to help us out when we checked in to find a room to accomodate my fellow traveller who has a disability. The breakfast is okay. Concentrate on the waffle bar with bacon.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rcrooks, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn - Jacksonville Downtown. We know you had a choice and we thank you for choosing us. We appreciate you taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Your comments are very important to us. We hope to see you again soon!

Port Arthur, Texas
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I recommend this hotel for Conferences. The staff was very helpful, friendly and accommodating. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast had a different menu each day.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us while you attended a conference in Jacksonville. I know you had a choice when choosing a hotel and we thank you for choosing us. We are glad that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. We hope to see you again if your travels should bring you back to Jacksonville.

United States
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The hotel looks recently renovated. Everything was very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The only downside was some idiot on his cell phone right outside our door at 2am. The rooms are definitely far from sound proof. We used the hotel recommended transportation to an event accross town and it made our travel so much easier.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Oxford, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stayed here with a conference group and this place met our every need. Every staff person I encountered during my stay greeted me warmly, and asked how everything was and if I needed anything. Great teamwork which reflects well on management. As with most Hamptons the rooms come equipped with a mini fridge and microwave which comes in very handy. You are right next to Jacksonville's River Place and its shops and restaurants. Overall, a great stay.

Room Tip: All rooms work. Hotel is very quiet
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Rcrooks, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn - Jacksonville Downtown. We know you had a choice and we thank you for choosing us! We appreciate you taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is very important to us and I will be sharing your comments with my team. We hope to see you again.

Allison Park
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My wife and I stayed here as we finished off an excellent Florida vacation with three days in Jacksonville while I attended ASTM technical meetings. We found the room to be quiet and comfortable, the staff to be very helpful and the breakfasts quite good. I enjoyed the walk across the bridge to go to my meetings at the Hyatt and my wife explored Jacksonville Landing. There are a number of excellent restaurants in the area and the front desk has a sheet with information on them. Our first night, we went to Bistro Aix, which had excellent food, but was very noisy.The next night, we ate at Basil Thai and Sushi, down the street and around the corner (easy walking distance) where we had very good Thai food. It turned out that we saved the best for last. We had outstanding food and excellent service in a quiet setting at the Wine Cellar Restaurant right across the street from the hotel. We enjoyed our stay very much and felt that the hotel provided excellent value for money.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Schoffpa
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is very important to us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree with you that the Wine Cellar is excellent and we are very lucky to have them directly across the street from us. We hope to see you again if your travels should take you to Jacksonville.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The front staff was very friendly and check in quick. The rooms very nice and clean. Breakfast was nice to have with a lot of options. Overall, I would stay here again. I did not have to go to the front desk to check in as the have automatic check out which was very convenient. The hotel was easy access to the interstates.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Rcrooks, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn - Jacksonville Downtown. We know you had a choice and we thank you for choosing us. We appreciate you taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Your comments are very important to us and I will be sharing them with my team. We hope to see you again.

Brenda Celano - General Manager