Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville I-95 South
Ranked #78 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Excellent Service, no complaints here! Staff was friendly, accommodations were excellent, especially on such a busy weekend (Fl/Ga game in Jacksonville is ALWAYS crazy). They even offered the courtesy of calling before our stay to warn us of the events in the area in case we were looking for an especially quiet weekend. Very thorough and I would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 6, 2013

The internet and computer in lobby never worked the whole 6 days we were there. Air conditioner in room very and loud, had to turn TV up every time it came on. Breakfast entrees did not taste very good. Overall experience was fair.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel many times in the past and everything had been fine. This time everything was less than acceptable.Dirty room,broken TV .dripping faucets and poor breakfast. There appears to be a management problem when so many items are unsatisfactory.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

This hotel is located near Nemours Children's Clinic. It was off the beaten path and provided for our needs of an over night stay. Clean rooms, well lit bathroom, clean carpet and fluffy beds to rest in. These are just a few things I could brag about. The breakfast was just enough to get our day started. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This hotel is OK for a basic stay. The bathroom was run down and in need of some remodel work. The room was comfortable but it lacks sound insulation. I could hear the footsteps from the room above and also whenever the upstairs bathroom was used I could hear the toilette flushing or the shower running.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Hilton is in process of retraining owner I hope. Outside room experiences were troubling. Breakfast was high spot. Paint odor odor and lack of Business Center were bummers. Have your HH number handy as staff said she could not find it so I went to the computer next to her desk and pulled up an email ad I had received from Hampton the day before but I did not get the 20% discount advanced by it. Perhaps it was my fault as I did not request it or the Hampton satisfaction offer.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Thank H. P
Reviewed October 24, 2013

2nd time at this location and again was pleased. Was encouraged to see painting and updating in progress. Breakfast was the same Hampton quality food, but was better than most in keeping things stocked. Not easy to navigate from, but once done, OK.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Travelers also viewed these Jacksonville hotels
Comfort Suites Baymeadows Near Butler Blvd
Wyndham Garden Jacksonville
Wyndham Garden Jacksonville
#68 of 134 in Jacksonville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville
Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville
Baymont Inn & Suites Jacksonville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville I-95 South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville I-95 South

Address: 4690 Salisbury Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32256-6130 (Formerly Hampton Inn)
Location: United States > Florida > Jacksonville
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #78 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Price Range: $84 - $121 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville I-95 South 2.5*
The Country Inn & Suites Jacksonville South offers the perfect combination of convenient location and superior accommodations. The hotel's location off of I-95 and Butler Blvd., provides easy access to the Mayo Clinic, UNF, St. John's Town Center, downtown and the beautiful Jacksonville Beaches. We provide complimentary shuttle service to Mayo Clinic and St. Vincent's Southside. Our South Jacksonville, FL hotel is 100% non-smoking and offers you free WI-FI internet access, complimentary breakfast buffet, on-site fitness center, business center with print services, guest laundry, outdoor pool and complimentary parking. We also offer meeting services with our onsite sales teams who will take care of all your meeting needs from audio/visual to catering your special event. From our perfectly appointed guest rooms to our professional service staff no matter what brings you to our area, the Country Inn & Suites Jacksonville South is ready and waiting to serve you! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville I-95 South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Jacksonville - i-95 South Hotel Jacksonville