“Quick Guys stay before Golf at TPC” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville I-95 South
Ranked #77 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
United States
“Quick Guys stay before Golf at TPC”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

Hotel was generally clean. We chose this for the low points needed for booking. Free breakfast was good, not great, but free is a plus. Room was a decent and comfortable, not dirty. Was only there for 8 hours. Would recommend for a good value.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Extremely pleased with front desk staff. They accommodated my early arrival and had a room ready for me hours before the normal check-in time. It made a big difference for me as I was having a surgical procedure and wanted to put my personal items away before returning to the hotel and familiarize myself with the hotel. Breakfast is a plus and had a variety of items. The only inconvenience was having the smell of dry wall as you walked in through the side and this was due to the renovation process, which couldn't be helped. Otherwise, I would highly recommend this hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
New Port Richey, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

We visit Jacksonville once a month and stay 2 nights for business. We found this hotel to be the best value in the area. The location on Butler Blvd. is safe and the accommodations are great. Linens were fresh and clean,(we checked and smelled them) bathroom was large. Breakfast was tremendous, they even had omlets!

Casselberry, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stayed here for a night with my husband and the stay was wonderful nothing to complain on I try o be honest on these and the TRUTH is the breakfast was good the staff is friendly and the beds is comfy quiet stay and I will recommend others to stay

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have always been treated well at a Hampton check in but the young girl at this hotel barely acknowledged us, said nothing about the hotel, etc. A/C unit in room was very loud, even on low setting. Will never stay here again

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank andy g
Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have stayed in many Hampton Inns, but this one stands out for the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. The property was well located for our needs, near major roads. Asked about restaurants in the area, the desk staff had ready printed out directions to a large shopping area nearby which had a wide variety to choose from. The hotel is an older one, and the rooms need updating, but it was a great value for the price we paid, especially since it included the ample breakfast served at most Hamptons.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Travelers also viewed these Jacksonville hotels
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville South
Wyndham Garden Jacksonville
Wyndham Garden Jacksonville
#55 of 132 in Jacksonville
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville
#40 of 132 in Jacksonville
Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Salisbury Rd. - Southpoint
Extended Stay America - Jacksonv...
#88 of 132 in Jacksonville
Baymont Inn & Suites Jacksonville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville I-95 South? Share your experiences!