Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Jacksonville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(Jacksonville)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was fortunate to find this hotel through the Proton Institute in Jacksonville, FL. If there ever were a place that hospitality isn't just a word, this is it. The Staff from the front desk to housekeeping. The rooms were very nice, clean and had plenty of room. My stay at this location was extended ( 2 months ) at all times the staff was helpful, cheerful, willing to help me in what ever way they could to make my stay a great one. In the future when I go to that area I will stay at this location.

What impressed me the most was that everyone there made sure my needs were met and then some. If there were a time that I was not able to be at breakfast or dinner, the staff would make sure that I was provided those meals to my room. All I had to do was ask and it was taken care of. It was as though I had a whole community assisting me the entire time of my stay.
So if you are traveling in that area I strongly suggest staying at this property.

A heart felt "Thank You" to Janet, Pui, Gregg, Andrea, Lomont, Brittney, Trishe, Danielle and all the others that I may have not remembered their names I look forward to seeing you all when I come back there.

There are places that are just places to stay away from home, but this was the closest to " make you feel at home" there is. This is now my place of home away from home. See you all soon.

Room Tip: Tell them your needs and without a doubt they will fill it to your liking.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Excellent place to stay love tha room thestaff was great had one good night of sleep can't way Togo back

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This Is a great hotel! The staff was very friendly. The rooms are niceand have a lot of space. I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple