“DeliciousRoom and Breakfast”

Ranked #40 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Hartsdale
“DeliciousRoom and Breakfast”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

For the price it was equal to at least 2 times the price. Comfortable, beautiful view of the pool and inner courtyard. Excellent choices for breakfast. Will stop here again

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

I belong to an organization which holds an annual event here. Normally I would stay at a Marriott because I get certain discounts there. Being this was the host hotel I decided to stay here although I didn't have high hopes just because I have been in some pretty low quality Ramada's in my life. I could not have been more wrong! This hotel was every bit as nice as most Marriott's I stay in. The front desk staff was super polite and my room was spotless. The included breakfast is served in the on-sight restaurant. It included a buffet with a broad selection including scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits & gravy, make your own waffles, fresh fruit, cereal etc... The restaurant staff made sure your juice and coffee were always topped off. My room as I mentioned was clean but was starting to show its age a little. Nothing that would prevent me from staying here again just normal wear and tear. The hotel is set up like an old style motel with rooms that open to the outside. If you are concerned about security on a room like this then request a room facing the pool because those are inside the secure area of the middle of the complex that requires a key card to access. The hotel also has a lobby bar and a comedy club with headline acts. As I said, this is a fine hotel and I will stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013
Iowa
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The lobby was pleasant as well as the restaurant. The breakfast buffet was plentiful with a good variety of what you would expect. The first room we stayed in, smelled stale, and everything was dated, What I would expect in a 30.00 a night motel!! This place does NOT meet the Ramada quality I have come to expect! To have rated this a 3 star hotel is JUST plain a LIE. I had many area motels that would have equaled this one for a savings of 75%! I called the front desk after having 2 fleas jump on my hand within the first few min. they quickly moved me to a room upstairs that was also dated buy No fleas. Beds were Okay, not particularly comfortable, but Ive slept in worse. The Bathroom is tiny. While walking to our 2nd room, we were taken past the pool/hot tub area, they appeared to have green build up around the drains, and the smell was horrible, it appeared they were watering the grass by the pool with Grey water (shower-sink sewer water) If you have ever been camping when your neighbor cracked their grey water to drain...you know what smell Im talking about! I will NEVER stay at this hotel again. I would have asked for a refund if I had not booked on priceline.com. So glad I saved some money booking that way, but it was still OVERPRICED by at least double when I paid 76.00 a night for this place! :(

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family