“allways have a great stay threre is places to walk ocal...”

Ramada Jacksonville Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #41 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Rockledge
“allways have a great stay threre is places to walk ocal...”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

allways have a great stay threre is places to walk ocal resteraunts and grocery stores and also they have a good breakfast

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank Dennis.south F
Fred P, General Manager at Ramada Jacksonville Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dennis,
We appreciate you giving us a chance to be your host during your stay in Jacksonville. Our property is fortunate to be surrounded by great businesses like Whole Foods,Target, Bob Evans and Barnes & Noble. The area that we are in, Mandarin, is a bedroom community of Jacksonville and is on top of the list for places to live in our city.
We hope to see you again in the near future.
(904)694-4320

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Hortense
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This was our third time staying at this Ramada. We recommended it to my husbands parents and went back to Jacksonville for a family weekend. While there were problems initailly with the reservations, the staff there quickly fixed it and we were good to go!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your kind words and for allowing us to be your home away from home. As you noted were not perfect but do all we can to make our guests happy.
All the best,
General manager
Orlando, Florida, United States
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I had to teach a seminar in Jacksonville and don't know the area at all b/c I live in Orlando. I chose this hotel based b/c it seemed easy to get to coming in from Orlando. I think the location is great, and my attendees who live in the area agreed. The hotel is an older property and shows it's age, but everything was neat, clean, and serviceable. The comfort of the bed was average, I would say. The conference facilities we acceptable. Everything was set up and ready to go and I had no problems. I would use this hotel again for my next seminar.

Room Tip: From looking at the other reviews, I would stay away from the hospitality suite. I noticed myself t...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Fred P, General Manager at Ramada Jacksonville Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for sharing with us your thoughts on your recent seminar here at the Ramada. We are not the newest property on the block but we are the hotel with the most experience in hopitality here in Jacksonville. We pride ourselves on offering the cleanest rooms with the best service. We are glad you will comeback again during your next stay and feel free to give me a call if I can assist in any way.
All the Best,
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Most people who travel with their pets do not look at them as a dog or a cat. I for one look at my 1 1/2 lb brussels Griffon GIGI as a member of my family she is my daughter. With that being said I book a stay at this location in Jacksonville as it was a "Pet Friendly" Hotel. I checked in late in the evening and came into the lobby with gigi in my arms. Checked in at the front desk was given the keys to my room amd directed to the very back of the building where the front desk clerk said were the pet rooms. We drove around to the back of the hotel and found our room. We went down had breakfast in the restaurant and then went back got GIGI and brought her down to the conference center for the day. At the end of the evening as we are finishing up our event and getting things together to leave our little Gigi had become ill. I was in the hallway of the conference on the phone with the her Vet and giving her honey (as she was having a low blood sugar episode) During this event I was very rudly interrupted by a person who was cleaning the ballroom across from where I was in the hall way. He yells to me "Excue me mame you are not allowed to have pets here this is a food service area!" as I am still on my phone in the middle of a cnoversation I say to him "excuse me? What do you mean?" he says again ver rudely " you know pets, cats, dogs, that IS a dog isnt it!??" At this point I hang up with the vet and ask him why he would be saying that as I had booked a room here with my "PET" because it was a pet friendly location. He proceedes to tell me t"hat is just for the room you stayed in not in the hotel!!" I then tell him that his is very rude and I do not appreciate the way he is speaking to me and that I think it is rather ridiculious that I have had her here all day as many workers for the hotel have come by and no one said anything until him. He then says well the DOG is not allowed here. So I proceeded to walk out and then this worker tells me to get out of the hotel and called me a jerk in front of my kids!! I will NEVER stay at this hotel again they are not PET FRIENDLY!!