I booked the two room suite for 09/13 and just regular room 09/14. The check in experience was great, I came in very early on 09/13 and was allowed to check in before 10AM (i called ahead to check if room was available). When I arrived and checked in I was told there was still breakfast left and I was welcomed to it. The breakfast which came with the room was for the next day, so basically they were offering to feed me for free.
The room was VERY clean, from the kitchen to the bathroom, they set the room temperature just right for my arrival. I really had no complaints about anything as far as the room goes.
I booked a smaller room for the second night because I was using an e-certificate from Marriott and I could only use it for the smaller room. I packed up and went to check out of the first room and check into the second, however the front desk clerk told me that he would upgrade me for free if I wished to stay in the same room. Needless to say I accepted without hesitation. I was thinking this was convenient for them so they wouldnt have to fully clean the room. However, when I came back to the room later that day, they COMPLETELY cleaned up the whole place and even changed the bedsheets (I walked in as the housekeeping staff was still working on it). I was very impressed. Even the housekeeping person (unfortunately I do not know her name, but a younger Asian lady) was very pleasant and friendly. I was waiting outside while she finished her work and after she did she came to tell me that she was all finished.
The value I got for $ at this hotel is far above my expectations, I paid 160-170 for the first night, but it was like a two bedroom/two bath apartment, not just a room.
I did not use any services or anything else, so I cannot comment on them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Residence Inn by Marriott Jacksonville hotel - a member of the Florida Green Lodging Program - providing spacious one and two bedroom hotel suites designed for the extended-stay traveler. Enjoy the most comfortable accommodations among Jacksonville hotels, featuring fully-equipped kitchens with a full-sized refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, stove-top, cookware, utensils, and dishwasher. Start your day right with our complimentary hot breakfast buffet, featuring healthy options plus grab-and-go items, and unwind during the Manager's Reception every Monday-Wednesday nights. Enjoy a relaxing swim in the outdoor pool or a soak in the Hot Tub. If you are looking for a workout, play an invigorating game of basketball or volleyball on our Sport Court or a run on one of our Treadmills or Elliptical Machines in our 24 hour Fitness Center. Just minutes from our extended stay Jacksonville hotel is Deerwood Park, St John's Town Center Mall, the Mayo Clinic, St Luke's, the University of North Florida, Jacksonville University, Downtown Jacksonville and the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Jacksonville Butler Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Jacksonville Butler Boulevard Hotel Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Residence Inn