All reviewsjacksonville airportfront desknext morningearly flightwafflesthe breakfast areanight stayconvenient locationfresh fruitspacious roomhot breakfastfree breakfastfirst floorup to datestaff was friendlyshuttleayub
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Stayed here to catch an early flight the next morning. Front desk staff was friendly and accommodating. Was able to leave the car for 5 days free, and the shuttle to and from the airport was great! Left at 5:00 a.m (got some free breakfast to go) for the airport and on the return didn't get in until almost midnight. We didn't wait for more than 10 minutes once we called the hotel, and the driver wouldn't leave the hotel parking lot until he was sure our car started and we were on our way home. Very safe, friendly, conveniently located home away from home!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Everything from making my reservation to my stay was great.
Sharletta was my initial contact and she was all I needed.She made the whole process and stay a breeze! They offer free parking for 10 days and the shuttle was good.
Thank you !

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Great stay, great rate. Breakfast was good. Swimming pool was fun. The lids had a blast. Guest Service Agent gave me directions to get to the hotel and was friendly at check-in. Got a great deal using a coupon book that we picked up at a gas station on the way into Florida. There were cheaper hotels listed, but the Fairfield seemed safer and with breakfast include, we were satisfied.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CISSUMV
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We stayed here on a whim, after unforseen circumstances at our previous hotel. Everything was great! The front desk staff was very friendly & helpful. At breakfast the next morning we talked with a very nice lady who made us feel like we were at home. I don't remember her name, but remember that she was originally from New York. I will definitely remember the great customer service when I am looking for a hotel in this area again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Both the night and day associates were great. They helped me several times and made my stay great

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business