All reviewsjacksonville airportfront desknext morningearly flightwafflesthe breakfast areanight stayconvenient locationfresh fruitspacious roomhot breakfastfree breakfastfirst floorup to datestaff was friendlyshuttleayub
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Sharletta at the front desk turned what began as an unpleasant airline rescheduling into a great stay. Rooms were as nice as I've seen at this price point. Good beds, roomy bathroom area. Would DEFINITELY stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Stopped here as the family was tired from driving 1200 miles in a day. Bed was comfortable, room was clean, parking was easy and plenty of spaces. Booked the room from Marriotts App on Ipad while driving, showed up 15 minutes later and had room ready and available. Check in was quick(10pm). Good nights sleep and quick exit to finish drive the next morning. Didn't use any hotel ammenities, or local estabolishments. Hotel was quiet at night for sleeping. Hotel is blocks off of I-95

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My wife and I spent three nights at the Fairfield Inn Airport, Jacksonville, FL last weekend. I had contacted Marriott Rewards in advance because I wanted to use a certificate for part of our stay. The Rewards staffer said the certificate would be available when I checked in. Needless to say, there was a glitch and the hotel staff did not know whom to call to research the issue, asking me point blank, "Who do you want me to call?" It was only down hill from there. We did not get room service the next day and both our room keys routinely would not work. I later learned that the property was about to be sold and the new managers planned staffing changes. The manager was very apologetic and comped our stay. I'm a Gold Rewards members and I'm accustomed to a certain level of service when I stay at a Marriott, no matter what level of property. While the property was generally clean and functional, I was very disappointed in the overall service. The manager did come across with a "can-do" attitude and promised improvements. I truly hope so, but they have a long way to go.

Room Tip: We had an Executive Suite, so there was plenty of space. We were on the top floor and it was relatively quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank LongGal
Reviewed April 5, 2012

we stayed at this hotel the night we arrived on a late flight. the staff was very frielndly at the desk as well as the breakfast attendants. They certainly make you feel welcome and home away from home. it is an older fairfieild but very clean and convenient to the airport. We did not hear any noise from the airport at all. would stay again!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank my4blondes
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Friendly staff for airline crew. They give you $5 to buy from the pantry &the they give you Marriott points.

• Stayed: March 2012