All reviewsjacksonville airportfront desknext morningearly flightwafflesthe breakfast areanight stayconvenient locationfresh fruitspacious roomhot breakfastfree breakfastfirst floorup to datestaff was friendlyshuttleayub
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Lorraine was over the top helpful when we came to breakfast during our stay. She met us with a big smile and was so pleasant during our breakfast. She did above and beyond to see that we were satisfied and happy with our breakfast! Thank you, Lorraine!!

Room Tip: we got the king bedroom
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2011

We were in Jacksonville for a funeral the same week-end as the UGA-FLA football game. However, we did not experience any problems. The check-in was quick and the front-desk person was friendly. I think her name was Jawana. Room was very comfortable. Breakfast was AWESOME-waffles, grits, the best eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, etc. Lorraine was just a joy! She was very helpful and gave everyone that extra special touch! My only recommendation is to have softer towels-washcloths and hand towels were soft, but the towels were scratchy. We really enjoyed our stay and will stay here again.

Room Tip: This hotel was VERY convenient to the airport, maybe 7-10 minutes away. It was on a side road with several other hotels, a great drive-thru beverage store, and many well-known restaurants. It was very easy to connect to I-95, AND there was a great market-place with loads of stores of all kinds!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2011

I have been staying at this hotel for the last 3 years. Everybody is very courteous and the rooms are always clean. I also put my sales staff there when we have meetings and they are always happy staying there. It is a great value with spacious rooms. We have used all of the hotels in the area since we are based out of the area. Time and time again, this hotel exceeds our expectations.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2011

My flight was late and arrived near midnight on Sunday. I called for shuttle and Cindy assurred me she would arrive in a few minutes. Her few minutes were quicker than mine. she was prompt & courteous. After short trip to hotel I mentioned I wanted some milk and a bite to eat. She offered to shuttle me to a store or fast food joint. In stead Jessie, at the desk suggested they had milk in braekfast room and a breakfast sandwich. I zapped sandwich and took my good night milk quietly to my room. Customer care like this is why I support Marriot hotel groups. Thanks to Cindy and Jessie for saving a messed up night
Oh the room was very clean, bed comfy (too comfy I overslept and was late for early meeting, but only 5 minutes), property was quiet and a good value

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I always thought of Fairfield as being a little more elite. This one was ok. There was some mildew in the corners above the shower. Bed ruffle was dirty. Found popcorn by the nightstand. Pictures and mirror tops had not been dusted anytime recently. Handle on nightstand was falling off. Lamp shades were falling apart and torn.

Just a lot of stuff that was from lazy cleaning and poor maintenance. Seems like the manger either doesn't ever check the rooms or takes no pride in their inn.

There are other hotels that are a better value and nicer in the immediate area.

• Stayed: July 2011
HopeWilliams, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2011

I am sorry about the inconvenience that you received on your most recent stay with us. I assure you that is not the standard that we follow. Please provide me with your name and Room number so that I can follow up with housekeeping as to why this standard was not meet.

Please give us a chance to redeem ourselfs in the near future.

Thanks!