“EXCELLENT HOTEL”

Days Inn Jacksonville Airport
Ranked #66 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Very great place to stay. Beds were very comfortable, nice clean rooms. Delicious breakfast and warm staff. The attendant was great also, she gave me bottled water so that I could take my medicine. I always stay here whenever I come to Jacksonville.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Good price, quick stay on my drive down the Florida coast. I was visiting the Florida Keys so this was just a motel to stay in for the night during by drive down from Boston.

Clean rooms but the building is aged. I have stayed at better Best Westerns but for the price I can't complain too much.

I did enjoy the Florida Keys though.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I didn't expect much since I was only staying one night to be near the airport. But the room was spacious, the bed comfortable, plus a refrigerator. I didn't expect a pool, but they have an outdoor one. The cookies were a nice touch since we got in late, and also grabbed a few in the morning because we had to check out at 4:30 a.m. to catch our flight. The room was clean and the front desk staff was friendly. The price was right, too.

Our room was non-smoking. I'm not sure if all the rooms are. But some guy smoked outside all night long, sitting by our air conditioner, so the cigarette smell wafted into our room.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Had two double-beds room on the upper floor. Both bathroom and Main room were clean. No particular bad smell. TV had a game controller next to normal remote but didn't try out if you could play any games. Flat TV Screen does give the room a modern impression. Room was a tad too dark even with open curtains due to the appartment being placed near a walkover bridge and room was rather small but still manageable. Superb connection to the Interstate and Mall area nearby. For 75 Dollars a night I think it's ok. Nothing really to complain about but wouldn't stay longer than a a day or two because of the room size and mediocre lighting.

Room Tip: Choosing a room at a walkover will hinder some sunlight thus making the room appear darker.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Room and bathroom were relatively clean but certainly not as clean as they could have been. The bathroom floor was NOT clean. Towels skimpy. Didn't really feel safe. Dogs in the room next to us, and I don't think they allow dogs. Room smelled. Not sure like what, but it smelled. Fairly quiet. Front desk staff seemed disinterested in helping or answering questions. Although someone else made the reservation for me, I paid for the room, and they wouldn't let me put the two nights on my Best Western card so I could earn points for the stay. Airport shuttle driver very pleasant and helpful and quick to get there. I wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Previous stay at a Best Western was a very pleasant experience. This might as well have been a Motel 6. Will not return to JAX BW. Breakfast was a joke. Customer service was almost non-existent. Booked it for free parking while on a cruise plus free shuttle to/from cruise terminal. Was pleased with this portion of stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

The room was in great condition, and the air conditioning system worked very well. The bed was comfortable. There is a microwave and fridge in each room. When we first arrived, the room did smell a little musty but soon cleared up. The continental breakfast was what you would expect with plenty of options for coffee. There are complementary cookies in the lobby at 6:30 p.m., and we were delighted to find out we could have a late check-out to accommodate our travel arrangements. The complementary shuttle is for the airport, but the front desk will provide other transportation services at your cost for cruise port or other things. If you're looking for snacks, you're better off going to the gas station next door as vending leave something to be desired. The pool area looked nice, though we did not have a chance to use it.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple