Days Inn Jacksonville Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Jacksonville)
Best Airport Inn(Jacksonville)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleancruise packagejacksonville airportcruise portfree shuttleshuttle servicewaffle houserental carnon smokingovernight staywafflesfree breakfastlate checkpleasant staystaff was friendlythe breakfast areainterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 12, 2012

This was a disaster. We found evidence of bed bugs in two rooms then finally found one that seemed clean. My wife still got bitten and has spent the last few days disinfecting every item of clothing,luggage etc.
We neither asked for nor were offered compensation for this shambles.

Room Tip: Check carefully for bed bugs
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ian D
Cecil10358, General Manager at Days Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2012

Ian D,

I checked the two rooms you mentioned to the desk as having seen evidence of Bed Bugs and I did not see any. (I have been trained how to search and detect Bed Bugs.) In addition, I called in our nationally accredited and certified pest control service and they found no evidence of Bed Bugs. I do not know and cannot say what it is that you saw in the rooms but I can assure you it was not Bed Bugs.

General manager

Reviewed February 9, 2012

What an excellent hotel to stay at whenever you are cruising. The check in went smoothly and the room was clean too. They took care of the travel to and from the hotel to the Jacksonville Port. All I had to do was bring my bag to the lobby. The hotel clerk, Marissa, was top notch. She was so busy but she took time to tell us about the services they offered. She is an added bonus to this hotel. Cecil, the general manager, made sure we were satisified with every detail of our stay. I didn't have to worry about a thing. They let us leave our vehicle at the hotel for free while we were cruising. The housekeeping personnel was very helpful too. They were waiting on us at the port upon our return. Cecil, the general manager, said he would be there and HE WAS THERE. Whenever I go back to Jacksonville, I will be sure to use this hotel for my stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank messvic
Cecil10358, General Manager at Days Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2012

Dear Messvic,

Thank for taking the time to write a review for my hotel and also the personal mention. It was a pleasure serving you and your party. One of the codes I try to live by and practice everyday in the hospitality industry is: "100% Guest satisfaction, Every Guest Every Time" and sometimes I do succeed. Once again, thanks for your kind words and if you are ever in the area again I do hope you will chose to stay with us.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

I just wanted to compliment Marissa, the desk clerk, how friendly and helpful she was. She is definitely an assest to your motel. I also wanted to say how efficient everything went the day my sister and I was to board the ship for our cruise. Cecil, the GM, was excellent about getting us on our bus and meeting us at the port to take us back to the motel. Thanks again for looking after our car while we were gone on our cruise. I will definitely use your establishment again if I am in the Jacksonville area.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Cecil10358, General Manager at Days Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2012

Dear ClassyLady57,
Thanks very much for your review on TripAdvisor. I am very delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and would ask that you pass the word to your friends to let them know that if they are ever in this area and need a place to stay we will be happy to have them here.

Again, thanks for yoiur feedback and most of all Thanks for your Business.

Cecil A. Grant,

Reviewed January 30, 2012

This was a very nice stay. Well-kept property. Clean, comfortable room with 2 double beds. Good breakfast. The clerks at the counter were friendly and helpful. Nothing not to like at this property.

Room Tip: This is an airport motel but very close to I-95.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Cecil10358, General Manager at Days Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

Dear Bob S,

Thanks for taking the time to critique my property and writing a review. Thanks for the very kind words and I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that if you if you are ever in the area again you will choose to stay with us. I would also ask that you pass the word to your friends that might be visiting the Bold New City of The South (Jacksonville, FL) that if they have the need for a hotel room they will stay with us.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

We were there from the 30th of December 2011 to the 1st of January 2012 and the 6th to the 8th of January 2012. Marissa Johnson, the desk clerk was very helpful and friendly. She made us feel at home.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Cecil10358, General Manager at Days Inn Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2012

Carol J,

Thanks for your feedback and I will certainly pass on the compliments to Marissa. We constantly try meet and exceed the expectations of our guests.

Once again Thanks.