1,297 results
All reviews van driver indoor outdoor pool front desk executive level jacksonville airport shuttle service great customer service breakfast buffet holiday inn business trip gina bobby robin lobby ihg reunion cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The accommodations are good. Carpets are a little worned out. Fitness center is enough to keep your form. The staff is professional and friendly. Baby, Robin and Melinda did a great job. Everyone treated me with courtesy and made me feel like a VIP.

Trip type: Traveled on business
00gc, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport/I-95N. Hospitality is what we do best, and we appreciate you for acknowledging Gina, Robina, and Melinda for their service. We are also glad you liked our rooms and fitness center. It was our pleasure to serve you, and we hope to have a future opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Robin and Melinda made my morning with their great attitude. I don’t like waking up so early so I wasn’t in the best mood. Melinda and Robin made it easier to start the day. They were very polite professional and made sure we had everything we needed. Thank y’all very much.

Marcos,

Thank you for acknowledging our outstanding service at the Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport/I-95N. Robin and Melinda are valued member of our team, so it is no surprise they took such great care of you. We will surely share your compliments with them. We appreciate the recognition of our efforts and hope you are already planning another visit our way.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great servers, excellent people ! Thank you ! Always insuring everyone is taken care of and nicely engaging in conversation every morning. Definitely would recommend people to coming here and also revisiting myself.

Vince,

Thank you for the fantastic review of your stay at the Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport/I-95N and especially for the compliments on our friendly and helpful staff. We appreciate you letting us know our team went over and above to ensure your requests were promptly handled. It will be our pleasure to share your comments with them. Thank you again for your recommendations, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

When my crew arrived at the hotel for our overnight, we were greeted warmly, when I went to my room, my key did not work so I went back downstairs to get a new one, and Kimberly happily re-issued me a keycard. I went back up and it still did not work, so I went down again, and again Kimberly happily helped me, she not only gave me a new keycard, she went up with me to make sure it worked, and it did not. She then went downstairs (she insisted I wait upstairs for her), and when she returned she had given me a new room and it worked!!! She is so sweet and kind and very thoughtful of her guests!!!

Room tip: Ask for Kimberly!!!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for acknowledging our outstanding service at the Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport/I-95N. We appreciate you letting us know Kimberly went over and above to ensure your requests were promptly handled. It was our pleasure having you and your crew as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Bobby (shuttle driver) is awesome! Was very prompt and friendly. Educated us the entire ride from the airport to the hotel about everything we could possibly need to know about the hotel and surrounding area. He was basically a concierge! HIghly recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Chris,

We appreciate your wonderful feedback on your stay at the Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport/I-95N and the compliments on our airport shuttle service and drivers. We are happy this service was an added convenience for you! It is also very kind of you to recognize Bobby for his service. Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your recent business visit and for recommending us to future guests. We hope to see you again soon.