“Good value”

Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel
Ranked #39 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Close to airport; prompt pick-up. Beautiful lobby with pretty pool that starts indoors in the lobby and continues outdoors. Small Internet cafe. Walk to Waffle House!!!
Elevators and interior doors need refurbishing; makes an otherwise nice place look shabby. Bed comfy. Bathroom clean needs better lighting for reading in bed
Front desk staff friendly

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
CrownePlazaJAX, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thank you for your review on the hotel. We appreciate your comments. I will get with our maintenance crew to see about jazzy up the elevators.

Again thank you for your time and we hope to see you next time your travels bring you to Jacksonville.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Due to a mechanical failure with an aircraft, I need to book this at last minute direct with the hotel. They were helpful in not only getting me a preferred rate, but also contacted the IHG property in NYC to explain and cancel my reservation there. Great staff.

The layout of the hotel main area is open and very nice. The pool is clean and well maintained. Great service with the shuttle and the food was nice as well. Will stay there again.

Room Tip: Really not a bad room in this hotel. Mine was next to the elevator and is was still quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
CrownePlazaJAX, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to rate our hotel. You are correct, our staff does take great pride in our facility and we are glad that you recognize this. We, along with our guests, have enjoyed all the wonderful renovations that our owners have done.

Our location is great as you mentioned. The Rivercity Marketplace offers over 100 shops and restaurants is only minutes away.

Again, thank you and we hope to see back soon!

Mark Kane

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza- JAX Airport for one night and it was a great experience. The staff is very friendly, and the hotel property is beautiful. The room was extremely spacious and very clean. Each room even has its own Keurig coffee machine with two complimentary k-cups. There are many shopping and dining options within two minutes of the hotel. The airport is about two minutes down the street as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Jacksonville.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the wonderful comments about the hotel. Our location is great with lots of things to do within minutes of us, as well as the airport.

I will share your comments with the staff. They work very hard and take great pride in making this hotel above all the rest.

Again thank you and we look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I arrived at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Jacksonville Florida for a retirement party of a close friend. As a Soldier I have traveled the globe and back in the past 27 years and I really know what good service looks like. This hotel went far and beyond to demonstrate how much they appreciated our business. Food and Bevarage (Catering and Conferences) Manangement was simply outstanding. Mr. Bill Tuminski is a true expert of his craft. Ensuring the dinner set up, access for the DJ to set up early and friendly servers was only surpassed by his enthusiasm to cater to our group's every request. The front desk was also first class.I sent clothes out to be dry cleaned and even though the local cleaners had already made the daily pick up, they were called back to collect mine. Upon return of my clothing, the same receptionist informed me that the cleaners found a pair of my Gucci glasses in my suit jacket pocket. Wow! Pleasantly shocked is an understatement. The food served during dinner was very good and served with a complimentary flow to our script (agenda/program). I don't come to Jacksonville often, but from now on the Crown Plaza at the airport is my hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
CrownePlazaJAX, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel.

We truly appreciate your wonderful comments about our staff and hotel. They work very hard to go above and beyond to keep our guests happy. We, along with our guests, have enjoyed all the wonderful renovations that our owners have done.

So glad your stay was enjoyable and WOW about the glasses....that is pretty extraordinary.

Thanks again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I were traveling on business and stayed 3 nights in this hotel in March 2013 and we are sure to stay there again.

The ambiance is inviting and comfortable immediately upon entering as a huge tropical great room welcomes you to the facility. In this giant room is a coffee/tea bar to set you up nicely for your free wi-fi access to handle all of your computer work or pleasure; endless amounts of comfortable furniture arranged in various settings to accommodate all group sizes for small to large group interaction or for individual quiet and privacy; a welcoming, festive tiki bar; a nice size indoor pool; and the hotel's front desk.

The pleasant service begins immediately with the front desk staff, continues through to the restaurant and in polite conversation with the housekeeping staff. The food was great (in restaurant and room service) and the rooms (bedding, bathroom, everything) were spotlessly clean.

A "fresh off the presses" newspaper waits outside your door every morning and goes perfectly with the fresh, hot cups of coffee made in the Keurig coffeemakers found in every room. Everything about our stay was enjoyable and positive.

One more great attribute, this property is just off of I-95, next door to Dunkin Donuts and 3 blocks from WalMart and multiple other stores, making it ideally located.

Stay at this hotel. You'll be glad you did.

Room Tip: Just let the front desk know your preferences and they will gladly accommodate.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
CrownePlazaJAX, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

WOW.....thank you so much for all those wonderful compliments on the hotel and staff. You touched every aspect of the hotel and several departments. I will make sure to read this at our next managers meeting. Our staff works very hard to try and stay above the many hotels in the area.

Again, we truely appreciate your time and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Just got back from a visit at the Crown Plaza, Jacksonville. I only stay there when I am in Jacksonville because of the staff. They are wonderful. They make you feel welcome. The location is great and convienent.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Scot1956
CrownePlazaJAX, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will pass along your wonderful comments about our staff. Everyone works very hard to try and provide a pleasant atmosphere for our guests...or as we call them extended family.

Again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Staff was wonderful, as my first room had too much air freshener for me. They moved me immediately. Food and service in the restaurant were good. Nice hotel. Super staff. Room was roomy and sunny. Attended a three day convention. Facilities were very nice and staff was helpful.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank going_going_going
CrownePlazaJAX, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our hotel.

Our staff at the hotel takes great pride in our facility and we are glad that you recognize their efforts. I will make sure to share your comments with them.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you guys back soon!