“I would stay again”

Ranked #117 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Albany, Georgia
“I would stay again”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This location met our needs and the staff was excellent during our entire stay. We stayed at this location from July 7- July 11 and it was a lot of fun. The pool was great which by the way seemed heated. The rooms were clean and the staff was excellent in providing extras towels. Another thing to mention is the guard, we never felt unsafe during our entire stay we actually didn't see any more suspicious activity after Saturday. Therefore, I would say it’s safe. The hotel is functional for families we met a lovely family here, breakfast is included, and most importantly there are tons of shopping and eateries nearby. However, my two complaints are the mildew smell in the bathroom and the carpet. Other than that, our stay was lovely because the hotel couldn't change the smell of Jacksonville. Oh, there's a computer center coming and the price is budget friendly.

Room Tip: Rooms around the pool are the best. However, they may be the ones frequently used.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed July 6, 2012

My sons and I were traveling back from a baseball tournament in coral springs and stopped here at midnight. I didn't notice much at first glance except that there was a guard sitting in the lobby. I should have left at that point. I thought perhaps he was staying there. I was so tired I simply got the key to our room. We had to park in back and take an old elevator to the third floor. You then walk on an outside cat walk to get to the room. It is more of a motel style. The pool looked dirty with an empty pizza box floating in it. The room itself although old, didn't look dirty. We were in bed for about 45 mins when we heard what could have been firecrackers, although it had just rained when we got there. My son felt it was gunshots. I said I would call the front desk to find out what was going on. The phone had no dial tone. We instantly packed up and checked out. Guard was still in the lobby when I left.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank mbjjbtb
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Excellent Motel. Staff Friendly and competent. Very nice Pool.
I would recommend this motel to friends and family! Great rate!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Mobile
Reviewed June 17, 2012

the room was clean, the staf was verty pleasant, and the hotel was close to the downtown area and even closer to the zoo. would definitely stay there again and longer next time.

1 Thank Jay K
Bay City, Texas
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Nice room we were near the pool on the first floor so it got pretty loud but security shut it down at a resonable time and it was quiet the rest of the night.close to everything ,driving not walking.i would stay there again just not in a room with double beds,they were terrible for a good nights rest but great if you wanted to get up early.

1 Thank Electrascoog