“Average Fast Food”

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Average Fast Food”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Average fast food for someone looking for a burger alternative. The roast beef is kind of pricey for fast food.

Visited June 2013

Caracas
“Fast food... Great taste...”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I recommend the Beef and Cheese Sandwich. It's light and delicious. The service in Orange Park is fantastic.

• Visited April 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Worst Arby's Ever!!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2008

This was my second visit to Arby's on Normandy. The first time, I pulled up to the drive thru window, granted it was about 25 minutes before they closed so I assume they were doing closing duties, but I was greeted by someone yelling "We're closed, B*****!!!" When I called the restaurant to report it to the manager on duty, she denied it ever happening, although I knew by the voice that she was the same person who had initially yelled the insult. Today, a few months after the matter, I decided to give them another chance as there aren't any other arby's near where I live. Not only did I have to wait in the drive thru for 15 minutes being the only vehicle, waiting for my fries to finish cooking, but I also had to turn around and come back because they had forgotten a sandwich and the fries I was waiting on were COLD! The employees also got a good laugh out of my situation. Upon returning home and unwrapping my chicken salad sandwich, I noticed that the bread was so stale that it was ROCK hard, completely inedible, and my husbands sandwich was cold. Never EVER go to this Arby's unless you are looking for a terrible meal.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Arby's Location. Very nice setup.”
Reviewed May 19, 2008

Great Arby's Location. Very nice setup.