“Good coffee, fun hang out place”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good coffee, fun hang out place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Starbucks is fairly consistent for me. Good place to go to hang out for a bit, watch strange coffee people, and drink fairly decent coffee.

Visited March 2013

• Arabic first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pricey Drinks but the Atmosphere is Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am an author whose first book was written in Starbucks which I continue to utilize. I love their Vanilla Chai Tea but at almost $5 a pop with no refills they are very pricey. I figure they will remain that way until they are taught a lesson like Red Box taught Blockbusters and Planet Fitness with their no hassle $10 a month program taught these other pricey monthly contracted gyms.

Visited April 2013
“Premium Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

I'm from Seattle and moved to Jax in 1999 for a few months. I thought I would have to order my coffee, but suddenly I saw one at the airport. I live between the two cities and over the years have seen Starbucks appear all over Jax. It is the best coffee you'll ever taste. I have several favorites, but I'm drinking the Organic Yukon Blend now. The holiday blends are excellent also. My favorite mixed drink is the seasonal eggnog latte. It is to die for, I substitute an almond until the holidays are here! I recommend Starbucks to all seasoned and new coffee drinkers!

Visited February 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Starbucks is a Favorite of mine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great Chai Lattes and Shaken Iced Tea Lemonades. During the holidays the Ginger bread and Pumpkin Bread is wonderful.

Visited February 2013
“Prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

The prices are astronomical..too many people..The menu is too complicated for the time span you have to decide.

Visited February 2012