“The French Pantry deserves its #1 rating”
Review of The French Pantry

The French Pantry
Ranked #1 of 44 Dessert in Jacksonville
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Jersey, USA
“The French Pantry deserves its #1 rating”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is a 'must" for anyone visiting Jacksonville. Open just for lunch, we waited about 20 minutes in line and it was well worth the wait. We loved the atmosphere and the family style seating. I had a wonderful french dip sandwich and my wife enjoyed a chicken and mozzarella bruschetta. We sat with a delightful family from Ponte Vedra; good conversation and great food. We were visiting from the Philadelphia area and the bread here rivaled some of the best from back home. Finally, save some room for one of their famous desserts.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank JimD_NinaD

Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Always good, no matter what I get.”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

My fiancée had the shrimp p'o'boy and was thoroughly impressed by the sandwich. No matter what I get, I am always happy. And let me say this, we are not easily impressed with food.

P.S. Their desserts are ALWAYS amazing!

• Visited August 2013
Kingsland, Georgia, United States
“Impress your friends”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

The food is great and you always get enough to take home with you. The desserts are "to die for!" I don't particularly care for the wait in line, especially in inclement weather and there is very little to no ambience and I don't care for being seated with strangers although out of the 10 or so times I have eaten there, I must say that all of the table guests were interesting and cordial. I usually take friends/family members there who have not been before, just to impress them with something different/out of the box.

• Visited October 2013
Westborough, Massachusetts
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Quite possibly the best sandwich I have ever had in my life. I went for lunch and had the Roast Beef and Cheddar sandwich. The freshness and multiple levels of flavor were incredible. I don't travel through Jacksonville often but am looking forward to going again.

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“WORTH EVERY MINUTE OF THE WAIT!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We absolutely LOVE the French Pantry!! I honestly do not think you could go wrong with anything you order! There is always enough to bring home and eat for a late snack or dinner. The bread is ALWAYS fresh and the desserts are heavenly! Love going here with my husband or a group of friends - never a bad meal!

• Visited October 2013