“Great lunch spot”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Went here with co-workers after hearing how popular the restaurant was. The wait was not very long. All together we had the Texas Burger, Sicilian, Pastrami, and Chicken Caesar Salad. Everyone enjoyed their meals. We also go a slice of the wedding cake which was soft and delicious. I would definitely go here again but either get there early or a little late so you don't have to wait in line.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I always work during week days and am never able to make it here while they're open due to the limited hours. However, I cleard my schedule and got to go a few weeks ago. The location, while strange and in a warehouse building, somehow adds to the unique-ness of this place. It's unpretentious... the menu is written on chalkboards when you walk in... and while you're not quite sure what to order, the word on the street is that all of it is good.

I ended up going with the French Dip... with the trimmings. It was melt in your mouth good. My dad got the Turkey pesto sandwich, and he devoured it. We also loved the fresh, hot bread they brought out while you waited for your food. Also had a berry tart for dessert. While we couldn't figure out what was in it, it was addictive and left you wanting more.

The dining "room" is literally one room, with lots of tables and you just have to get over yourself and sit at a table next to strangers. It's cozy, and it's a zoo when it's busy, but it's an "experience."

Reviewed April 29, 2013

This was my first time dining here. I was with a group of 10 people. We got there early at 10:30 before they opened at 11am. We had no problem getting a table. The french bread and dipping oil on the table was magnificent .I ordered the turkey provolone on a baguette, and it was the best I ever had! The vinagrette dressing was very tasty, the greens, tomatoes and the turkey was very fresh. I had a piece of wedding cake for dessert and it was better than excellant! I will be going back very soon! Everyone in our party gave it a big thumbs up!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with the food at The French Pantry. Their Shrimp Po'boy is awesome and so is their Rare Roast Beef French Dip. Gigantic chocolate chip cookies are good, too. It's always well worth the long line to eat the food.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Love the restaurant setup, the first class service, the music was exceptional, the wine list very complete and must of all the Prices are excellent!!!!!
Food is grade A quality and the Chef is the best.