“Pizza, Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I love the pizza in this nice neighborhood restaurant. The first time I tried it was the best. The Greek salad is also good. I didn't give them 5 stars because the pizza on several occasions has not been excellent. Overall best pizza I have ever tried in Jacksonville. My best pizza I ever had was in Rome.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Our son had dined here before and loved it so we tried it. Guys had a "big" ribeye steak. My husband said it was very tough. He ordered it medium rare so it wasn't over cooked but he was very disappointed. Risotto balls where good. I had pizza, it was good, nothing spectacular, but better than Dominos. Wait staff very accommodating and attentive. If you are just looking for pizza and dessert, you are probably going to be happy. I would stay away from the more expensive specials.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Great Pizza, great value. I've only ordered pizza here, but the rest of the menu seems good as well. The specials are always a little pricey for a place like this, so I've never ordered them. The pizza is by far the best in Jacksonville. It may be hard to find, but it's worth searching for if you want great pizza.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

If you don't know it's here you'd pass by this restaurant on busy San Jose Blvd., but it's worth visiting. There's an extensive menu with many great options from salads, sandwiches, and entrees to pizzas, strombolis, and calzones. There is a huge selection of fabulous toppings for your pizza where you also select the style of crust you want as well. On my last visit I ordered a stromboli and selected all of my favorite toppings to put in it -- it was HUGE and delicious!

For great food with friendly service in an upbeat atmosphere, this is a really good choice.

1  Thank Christine M
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Wow! Great little restaurant located in a strip mall does not disappoint! We were a party of eight so had about a 15 minute wait. For lunch, you get seated and then go up to the counter to place your order. Our party had a variety of dishes..the Greek salad was the best I have had outside of Greece! Others had St. Louis pizza, New York pizza, calzone, spaghetti and meatballs, and one of their delicious sandwiches. There's a nice wine and beer selection too.