“A Jax MUST try restaurant!”
Review of Picasso's

Picasso's
Ranked #56 of 2,001 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Des Moines, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Jax MUST try restaurant!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We were visiting from out of state and stopped in Piccaso's for a late night dinner. Our server, Ali, was amazing! She walked us through the menu and gave us great recommendations. The food was all freshly prepared--no frozen, pre-cooked, microwaved food here. This was the real deal. My husband had the pizza (Ali even brought him some heart of palm to try first since he had never had it and it was one of the toppings on a pizza). I had the pan roasted chicken--tender, juicy, flavorful. No regrets. Will definitely go back next time we're in town!

• Visited January 2013

Saint Augustine, Florida, USA
“The best homemade Italian!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Had this food for take out and done in. Everything I've had us out of this world. My favorite is the clam pizza.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Tasty”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Decided to try Picasso's for dinner on a Friday night-they do have call ahead seating f.y.i We ordered the toasted ravioli, stuffed mushrooms, "da cheeseburger", "the gift", and "the hawaiian-luau style" both pizzas were ordered St. Louis style. Everything we had was delicious. Both pizzas were excellent I would highly recommend ordering both of these and the cheeseburger was really tasty, the fries were hand cut! Not only was the food great but our server Brad was really good too-very attentive, polite and funny! We will definitely be back to Picasso's even though it is kind of a drive from our house.

• Visited April 2012
Jacksonville
“A great local restaurant!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time eating at Picasso's and it was excellent for several reasons. The menu selections were creative and varied. Almost everything on the menu looked great and I can't wait to go back and try something else. The atmosphere is relaxed and casual with a variety of patrons from older groups to 20 something's on a date. My wife and I enjoyed cold beer and cheesey bread as an appetizer. My wife had the gumbo which had the real creole brown sauce and I had the ultimate ham and cheese. It was great. The portions were ample but not unreasonably large. Although there are some negative comments on TA I found this to be a great spot and I will definitely return!

1 Thank Chip B
“Wonderful option tucked away in Mandarin!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Lunch is order at the cashier station, seat yourself and dig in! Love, love love the eggplant stack ... And the hamburger was such a fresh, old-fashoned offering!!!
My parents returned for dinner and reported an excellent experience! Reportedly the best chicken parmesean they ever had!

1 Thank Yacking