“Waste of Money that night.” 2 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
South Carolina
“Waste of Money that night.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

Saturday night after traveling we wanted to get something without leaving the Hotel. My husband ordered a 10oz Sirloin Medium and I ordered Pasta with chicken and the onion soup.
The onion soup was good but there was so much cheese I almost choked because it was so difficult to not get a huge gob of it on the spoon. I do love cheese thought and this was overflowing.

My pasta set down in front of me, I looked closer as the waiter walked away and saw it had shrimp in it. I cannot eat shrimp and it took a couple of minutes for us to get the attention of the waiter. He seemed irritated and asked if I just wanted him to remove the shrimp or make a new dinner. My husband said no! Please she doesn't eat seafood at all. My pasta took another 15 minutes to come back. I had ate about 5 pieces of bread to tide me over.
My husband meanwhile steak ordered medium, was bleeding all over the plate and bright red inside. My husband had eaten all the rare steak he could manage. But the time the pasta was placed down my husband had finished. I asked for my pasta to just be boxed up. Being in a hotel of course I ended up just trashing it the next day. The waiter never inquired why he wasn't eating. Then we got our bill and I was charged for both pasta dishes. We had to call the waiter again to have the charged removed. The whole experience was bad I only saw two employees and there were only 2 other tables being served in the restaurant. I really wished I had just asked for a refund over 60$ wasted.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank lisatch

Dover, De
“Dinner at Omaha Steakhouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had just arrived and were looking for a light meal. No problem finding something suitable - a delicious bowl of soup and a grilled chicken sandwich. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Visited October 2013
New Braunfels, Texas
“A pleasant surprise for being in the hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Service was excellent, the portions generous, prices reasonable, and the food better than expected. All of which added up to be a pleasant surprise.

Visited October 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

The best part of this Embassy Suites property. The service was outstanding and the food above average.

Visited September 2013
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Great for even a late night snack”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

We checked into hotel late and tired. Almost 10 and need something to eat. Kitchen still open and the very friendly staff made some good suggestions on what to order. Not dissappointed the food was very good. Would recommend to anyone staying at the hotel.

• Visited September 2013