I thought the rate was good (under $50 for a night) and wasn't expecting anything more than a clean room to sleep for a night. Yikes! It was a "non-smoking" room that wreaked of cigarette smoke. The upholstery was so filthy I didn't dare even sit in the chair. The bathroom looked like it had been in a frat house and never cleaned. The biggest surprise was the toilet being loose from it's base - try sitting on that. The paint, carpet and overall condition of the room was a disaster (literally there was a hole in the wall).
Since I didn't get into the room until after 1 am, I just made the best of it. After I left the room the next morning my clothes had the stench of smoke and I just felt gross. I completed the comment card and left it in the room. The staff called and offered to take care of it, admitting they knew the room was in disrepair and were trying to get it up to standard. IF THEY KNEW, WHY DID THEY RENT IT?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio 6 Jacksonville - Baymeadows is located near shopping and dining. Visit Regal Cinema, French Quarter and Bowl America. Relax in our outdoor pool, enjoy WIFI in all modern rooms for 4.95 per stay, and utilize our coin laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire and Motel-6 so you can book your Studio 6 Jacksonville - Baymeadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Studio 6 Jacksonville - Baymeadows Hotel Jacksonville
- Studio 6 Hotel Jacksonville