“beautiful!!”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #87 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed July 7, 2011

Best hotel i have ever stayed in!!!
No complaints i loved every minute of my stay brekfast was amazing pool is awesome staff made my day!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this hotel!!!!!!!!!! :)
Excellent! I reccommend this hotel!!!
Thank you for such a lovely stay!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 1, 2011

This place is a motel with all rooms located outside! The restroom in th lobby was filthy and the patrons staying at the motel looked scary. It is in a bad section of town until the motel hires Officers to patrol the lot. I am not a picky person but this motel is totally unacceptable and should not even be advertised as a Ramada. Pay the extra $$ and drive 15 miles for a better HOTEL!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Flawdgrl
Reviewed February 15, 2011

My husband and I had to go to Jacksonville on business. We have stayed at Ramada Inn in Stuart, FL numerous times in the past. We have always had good experience with them so we decided to give this one a chance.
The staff were very helpful and accommodating. My husband has a heart condition and we had wanted to stay in a room on the bottom floor which they were able to accommodate us. The room we stayed in was one of the cleanest rooms we have seen at a hotel in a long time. I usually will wipe down everything with Clorox Wipes. It was a nice surprise to see how clean this room was kept. The bed was comfortable, however the noise from the interstate and parking lot was a bit of a nuisance. That isn't the hotel's fault. Just a warning that there is a city noise. The ice machine was not working on the bottom floor. We did skip on the Continental Breakfast because after tasting the coffee and seeing the spread we were not impressed. The coffee was probably the worst tasting coffee we ever had. The thing that impressed us the most was the staff. After we had gotten to our room they called about 15 minutes later to make sure that we were satisfied with our room and wanted to know if there was anything else they could for us.

So overall our experience was a positive one due to the staff!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
RamadaSouthMgmt, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2011

Thank you for your kind words. We work very hard to make sure that each and every guest has a pleasant stay on our property. Regarding the breakfast we actually offer more than required. And we do appreciate your concerns and we will look into them. Once again Thank You.

Reviewed January 3, 2011

The hotel itself is somewhat dated but it was clean and thats the most important thing to me. Bed was comfortable and had nice fluffy pillows. The AC worked fine. Front desk clerk, Ray, was pleasant and responded quickly to any requests we had.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
RamadaSouthMgmt, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on our Ramada Inn South Point Jacksonville. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad that you enjoyed the pillow top mattress and the brand new fluffy pillows. Eventhough this hotel was built around the 80s we have been constantly renovating. We have been working hard on making sure our guests feel right at home while staying with us, and we're glad that you noticed. We will share your kind comments with our team members. Please come back and visit us whenever you are in Jacksonville

Reviewed October 6, 2010

I would like to commend the Ramada for the fast and efficient service I recieved. Through an error I was charged for two nights that I did not stay. The personnel at the Ramanda acted in a courteous and professional manner in taking care of this matter to my satisfaction. Should I return to Jacksonville I will consider staying at the Ramada!!

Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2010

I stayed in the hotel with my wife for a job interview. Early in the morning we checked out the hotel. My wife attended the interview and got selected. After interview my wife want to update some information on online application and we don't know where to go for internet. What we did we came back to the RAMADA hotel and requested one of the staff to allow us to stay in the checked out room to use the internet because still there was time for check out. The staff agreed and gave 2 hours to use the checked out room. My wife was so happy and she was so comfortable with the staff. However, we stayed in the same hotel for that evening and the following week with one of our family friend who also got selected. We personally feel the hotel is our luckiest. The hotel is very convenient and near to business places. I will give score4.75/5

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
innovativehotels, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2010

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us at our Ramada Inn South Point Jacksonville. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and thank you so much for coming back a second time with your friends. We have been working hard on making sure our guests feel right at home while staying with us, and we're glad that you noticed. We will share your kind comments with our team members. Congratulations to your wife on the new job, and please come back to see us again at the Ramada Inn South Point the next time you or any family and friends are in the need of hotel rooms in the Jacksonville area.

Reviewed May 5, 2010

I came across this motel purely by accident but most likely was simply following my guardian angel's directions. The motel itself is simple and cheap. I have no complaints, (except maybe they could spring for an in-room microwavefridge). The beds were comfortable and the air worked fine. Of course, like all American motels, be sure to wear slippers because the carpet is dirty. Otherwise, it was not so bad for a $60 dollar charge for 2 and a child. I noticed there was a nice BIG pool as well so would be a nice cool dip for you swimmers.
One major plus is, to my asian wife's delight, a geniuine Vietnamese Pho resturant connected to the motel. The food was simply YUMMY (with a capital YUMMY) and not priced too bad either. They even opened at 10 AM so my wife could have her Pho for breakfast as well. This place really adds to the value of the motel. I believe there is also a lounge inbetween the two, but you drinkers can check that out yourself.
Also they have a small nice breakfast with good coffee and even waffels.
Check out was fast and the I-95 was just one block away with a gas station right on the corner for that quick fill up and go go go!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on our Ramada Inn South Point Jacksonville. We're glad that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us and were able to note the great amenities that we offer. I want to apologize that you found the carpet to not be as clean as it should have been, but we're glad that it didn't ruin your stay and that you were still able to give us high ratings in all categories. We have been working hard on many improvements to the property and I'm confident that you will notice the changes if you come back and see us again. Please, if your travels bring you back to the Jacksonville area please come back and see us at the Ramada Inn South Point. Maybe you can get a chance to try out the pool next time!