Wyndham Garden Jacksonville
$137
$129
$105
La Quinta
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$85
CandlewoodSuites
$72
$158
$140
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$65
$63
Hotels.com
$129
  • Restaurant
Omni Jacksonville Hotel(Jacksonville)
$130
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjtb southpointwestern hotelsroom was cleanmayo clinicwafflespleasant stayfree breakfaststaff was friendlybwpetcleanlinessinterstatemicrowavehousekeeper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2014

This is an older hotel that has been maintained. The only negatives I can say is the strong smoke oder when entering does not make it's way to the 5th or 6th floor so be sure to stay on those floors but even there the tub faucet dripped all night long.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternJTB, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2014

Dear Ms. Cathy,

Thank you for completing a review on our hotel. We value your input. I appreciate the recognition you have given us for the standards with which we have maintained our hotel. Our team takes pride in knowing that we have met your expectations and I assure you we will continue to strive to exceed them as we renovate our hotel this year.

I completely understand about smoke and I know that those guest who choose to smoke outside one of our entrances can cause this problem. We are working to address this with those guests and find a solution that will make all guests happy.

We look forward to hosting you anytime you visit the Jacksonville area. It would be our pleasure!

Yours in hospitality,

The Associates and Management Team of the BEST WESTERN Hotel

Reviewed August 23, 2014

I've stayed here around 10 times and have always been very satisfied for what it cost. It isn't the Hilton, but it's clean, the staff is always friendly, and it's a minute from the interstate. The free breakfast saves me a stop in the mornings as well.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

I'm a little late on my review but better late than never. My family and I live in Georgia and travel several times a year. I made reservations through priceline me memorial day weekend. It's 15 minutes to the beach. Not too bad considering I made my reservation the night before I came. Everything on the water was booked! The price was great. The older gentleman that works on the weekends is very friendly. Can't remember his name but I always take time to talk to the help. on our second day i left a note for extra blanket cause my husband freezes the boys and I. They gladly left me clean, warm blankets, extra towels, and toiletries. Thank you again. Because of their curiosity, I gladly left them a big tip. A little reward can make someone feel like what they do to keep us happy, is actually appreciated. Breakfast was Plentyful. And pool, enjoyable. Had a nice pleasant stay. Will recommend it as a good choice. ....On another note, the "the bad reviews" j read, Really??? I just don't understand why people would complain about decor and black spots on mirrors....who cares??
It is a nice, safe, clean and comfy place to stay.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Vanessa S

Dear Ms. Vanessa,

Please allow me to express my appreciation for your TripAdvisor review.

We value the insight of our guests. We also greatly appreciate the recognition of our staff and the hard work they put forth to provide clean, comfortable and welcoming accommodations. We always want our guests to have the absolute best experience possible. Our guests are the most important aspect of our roles at our hotel.

I know that you will enjoy our property even more after our renovations are complete next year and I want to invite you back to experience our hotel whenever you are in the city.

Happy travels!
The hospitality team of the BEST WESTERN Hotel JTB/Southpoint

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

This was my second time staying here, both times booked through a third party site. Was pleased this time around that I wasn't placed in a totally outdated room. Fridge and Microwave would have been nice. The free in room wireless was great. I stayed there THREE DAYS and did not know that breakfast was included until I started searching for another possible return trip next month!!! DARN! The room was small but served it's purpose. Allowed for easy access to stores, restaurants and other activities in the area which were great for the purpose of my stay. Short distance from the beach. One major problem occurred on the second day. House keeping did an extremely poor job of cleaning the bathroom! They only removed the dirty towels, didn't replenish any of them nor the toilet paper and took the used bath mat and placed it back over the side of the tub. I called the front desk to complain and they immediately sent someone to correct the problem. The staff was very helpful, the bed was very comfortable and I would stay there again as long as it's only me. The room wasn't big enough for another person to be comfortable.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Levenia A
Reviewed August 11, 2014

+free Wednesday night meal (was Carraba's while we stayed) +pool was good, open till 10pm, no lifeguards +complimentary desktop PC in lobby +wi-fi worked well in room +location is near St Johns Town Center (best mall in town?) and near beaches, downtown, etc also some food outlets down the street -navigating streets around hotel are confusing, congested, -lobby coffee was lousy, too weak -air vent did not effectively remove moisture from bathroom, often opened front door to dry it out neutral: breakfast was the same as everywhere else

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Rabbi,

Thank you for your critique of the amenities and features of our hotel. We value that your took so much time out of your busy schedule to give ratings to each area of your experience.

Your patronage is important to us and we appreciate that you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to host you in the future should you find yourself in our area.

Yours in hospitality,