2,304 results
All reviewsselect guesttimes union centervalet servicemini barroom servicenice hotelwithin walking distancedowntown areaview of the riverself parkingrooftop poolbusiness tripwater taxienjoyed my stayexcellent staythe room was nicebed was very comfortable
Reviewed November 5, 2017

we arrived and the people in the the front were nice and welcoming. Our room was hot and we asked multiple times for someone to check the unit out because it was so hot. no one came. I know it was only our room because my friends room was nice and cool. We found a knife under the bed my children were sleeping in, which was odd. there was no fan in the bathroom which was also odd but if that is how they do it okay. in my mind to much money and not enough to back it up. Stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Mike I, Director of Sales at Omni Jacksonville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Although we regret to read about your experience at our hotel we would like to thank you for making us aware of the service challenges you encountered during your stay here. Please accept our apologies that the situation was not handled better by our front desk associate. We work very hard to provide a top tier guest experience and it is disappointing when we fail in that endeavor. We are very appreciative that you took the time to share as we are always looking for ways to enhance the experience of our guests. We hope that your experience here does not deter you from visiting another one of our properties, we know that we can show you the quality service that we expect and you deserve.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

While check in was great and the rooms not expensive the room quality was awful. Beds are wore out and need to be replaced. Housekeeping had a difficult time replenishing my towels everyday even though they took the old towels.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than perfect. While we are happy to hear that our staff was friendly, we can't overlook that there were issues during your stay. We appreciate you bringing these to our attention as we are always looking for opportunities to improve and guest feedback such as yours is invaluable. We do hope that in the future you would consider giving us a second chance to provide you with the luxury stay that you expect and deserve.

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

I arrived late with my family just to sleep and hit the road in the morning as we were coming from Aventura Florida heading to Atlanta. We got the room during a noisy night due to a reunion party in the 2nd floor and tons of drunk people in the lobby. That was nothing compared to what we found in the room; and the fun stuff yet to come. Be ready to enjoy reading the following: First, the pillows were damn dirty and you can see it clearly under the pillow cover, it was yellow and black from the edges; no need to tell you that the original color of all pillows supposed to be white!!!!. My wife and I decided to use our own towels to cover these ugly dirty pillows. Second, the towels in the toilet were having HUMAN LEGS HAIR!!! Maybe private area hair!!! Who knows. I'm certain that housekeepers didn't replace the towels! And that drives me to believe they didn't even put clean bed sheet and clean pillows cover!... I don't recommend this hotel at all until they solve their issues with clean their rooms stuff. The last thing I would like to add is that I had a very pleasant stay in Omin hotel in Orlando last year; and no way to compare the one in Orlando to the Omni in Jacksonville at all........Wait wait... I will not rewrite again. Look at the pictures below....I found hair everywhere: in the sink, in the shower, at the pillows cover and at the toilet floor.... are you kidding me?!!! Take care of your
cleanliness guys. I wish if I can upload more pictures.
The Only one thing I like about this hotel was the respected and nice lady who made the check in. I'm

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank khaled1977

It was disappointing and alarming for us to read about your experience at our hotel. We are committed to providing our guests with a high level of service and cleanliness and regret that this was not reflected in your experience. This review will be shared with our housekeeping team so that we may evaluate how we can prevent something like this from happening in the future. Please accept our apologies and we hope you will reconsider a future stay at our hotel.

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

We always stop in and have drinks at bar with cheese plate for appetizer. The food is enough for two and very friendly staff. You can relax in Lobby. You can sit at a table around the bar area. It is right across from the theatre and parking is next door for maximum of $10.00 or you can valet for $15.00 at Omni.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are delighted to hear that you are a loyal Omni customer and that you are able to take advantage of our location in the heart of downtown. We thank you for your business and for your feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 2, 2017

Best stay, best service, and nicest Hotel in Jacksonville I appreciated the extra mile from every staff member. I don’t recall that great of service in a very very long time. The room upgrade was breathtaking and because I had my wife traveling with me they want out of the norm to make us happy

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for such positive feedback Barry! We thoroughly enjoy providing the best guest experience in the city and it is a great to hear when our efforts bear fruit. We appreciate your review and hope to welcome you back to the Omni Jacksonville.