Omni Jacksonville Hotel
$137
$129
$105
La Quinta
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$85
CandlewoodSuites
$72
$158
$140
  • Pool
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$65
$63
Hotels.com
$129
  • Restaurant
$87
2,216 results
All reviewstimes union centervalet servicemini barroom servicenice hoteldowntown areawithin walking distanceview of the riverself parkingrooftop poolbusiness tripenjoyed my stayexcellent stayfront desk staffbed was very comfortablestaff was friendlylanding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 5, 2013

After reading the negative reviews, I was more than a little surprised to have one of the nicest hotel experiences ever last weekend. There were nine of us ladies on a weekend getaway. Friday night we went to the hotel bar to talk, have a couple of drinks, and eat appetizers. The atmosphere was great,the food excellent, and the lady that "put up with us " a 10. Everyone that we spoke to at the check-in, valet service, restaurant, and housekeepers were top notch service employees that couldn't do enough for us.. Cannot say enough nice things about this hotel. Oh, I almost forgot the buffet breakfast ($18.00) although a little pricey was excellent and had everything you could have wanted for a great breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We chose the Omni because it was close to the symphony hall. That part worked out well. And the hotel is nice enough, fancy even.

But you better hope you don't have a noisy neighbour. The room next to us had the tv blaring till late at night and starting up again early, right after their alarm woke us up.

I reported it to the desk and they were nice enough but their only response was "I'm sorry, that's too bad." Well, I'm sorry but that's not very good service. No attempt to do anything about it, or even to check it out.

I hoped the occupants would check out but I stopped by the room mid-day and you could already hear it as you came down the hall.

I reported it again. A bit later they came and found us in the lounge and said, "Hey! You were right, it was really loud. But actually, they had already checked out, they just left the tv on." (I'm not sure why the cleaning staff hadn't turned it off.)

At least this time they gave us coupons for a free drink.

• Stayed: March 2013
OmniMgr, Manager at Omni Jacksonville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and the great compliments about the hotel. We do have an exciting guest room renovation scheduled and hope to remedy some of the concerns you brought up. We have very few comments regarding noise from guest room to guest room but have procedures in place that address such issues. We are coaching our staff to equip them with better solutions if this situation arises in the future. We do apologize and hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went to the Times Union Center for a 60's review and went to the Omni before as I remembered it to be a special place. The lounge was loud, the servers were unprofessional and it was not up to Omni standards unless they lowered them quite a bit. Customers were actually eating the garnises at the bar that were used for drinks - (olives etc.) with their bare hands/fingers, picking them up one at a time, putting it in their mouth, then going back for more. Juliette's was not what it once used to be. We left there as soon as we could and, needless to say, it did not contribute at all to the evening.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Doug M
OmniMgr, Manager at Omni Jacksonville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you for patronizing Juliette’s and for your feedback. We were experiencing a busy, eventful evening and had a lively crowd in the J-Bar. We have moved the garnish station since that evening as our staff addressed that issue immediately. It was loud as you mentioned but as you indicated it is typically not too loud most evenings. We are excited to announce that Juliette’s is getting a full renovation this year and we hope to see you back with us again.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed here one night 2/16/13 and had a positive experience. The Omni was a sponsor hotel for the 26.2 with Donna National Breast Cancer Marathon so I decided to stay here for that reason and the shuttles to and from the race. I only had experience with the lobby and front desk staff(very friendly and helpful), a room with double beds(attractive decor, quite comfortable) and the valet staff(outstanding). Since I was a race participant I had access to a discounted room rate so the only thing I might say is I'm not so sure it would be worth a full room rate but that is no way meant to say the hotel is not fantastic.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
OmniMgr, Manager at Omni Jacksonville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

We are glad you were able to stay with us for the 26.2 with Donna. Thank you for your complimentary review and for racing for such a great cause. We hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Everthing was first class; room, food, staff, location on the water, nearby resturants,etc. Would stay again. I got in late and they went out of their way to keep the resturant open for a quick meal. Free shuttles to nearby locations and businesses.

Room Tip: The skytram is free and across the parking lot. It takes you to the resturants across the river and also the opposite direction further into the city.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your complimentary review of the Omni Jacksonville. We are glad you had a great stay and were even able to get a late bite to eat. We hope for a future opportunity to welcome you back soon!