“Great River View! Exceptional Customer Service!”

Omni Jacksonville Hotel
Ranked #10 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Great view of Downtown Jacksonville.
Best of of all, this hotel provides exceptional customer service (I've stayed at this hotel several times and have always received the best customer service of any other hotel I've stayed at.)
Highly recommended!

Room Tip: For a spectacular view, ask for a room on the highest floor with a river front view.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank snaggedy
Write a ReviewReviews (2,112)

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Almost every aspect of this hotel was top notch. If there is a downside, it is that the hotel is in a perfect location very close to The Jacksonville Landing and that facility is really very disappointing. We ate three meals over two days at the hotel and they were very good and reasonable value. We ate there so much because the Landing was the pits. We had planned to enjoy some of the variety at the Landing when we selected the hotel location.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2012

The hotel was easy to find and located a walk from the Landing. We planned on walking to the NFL game, but instead went out for dinner across the river. The staff were very professional and friendly, something you'd only receive in a well managed business. Check-in was a breeze. They charge you $20 for parking so we decided to save some money and park in the uncovered lot directly in front of the hotel, maybe 25ft from the valet area. Our room was nicely updated, very spacious, beds/bedding quite comfortable, bathroom acceptable - overall, great. I got a nice deal on Priceline for $70 including taxes and fees so I would definitely stay at this hotel again, especially at this price.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank eyelanddoc
OmniMgr, Manager at Omni Jacksonville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

We are glad you enjoyed your quick getaway to the Omni Jacksonville and were well taken care of by our staff. Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor and we hope you will return soon!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed here over this past weekend. Hotel was very nice and in a good location - right across the street from the Jacksonville Landing. The staff was super friendly, everyone from the valet to the front desk to the restaurant staff. The breakfast at Juliette's was awesome. A little pricey, but no more than any other hotel restaurant. We would definitely go back!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Omni Jacksonville from start to finish! Thank you for allowing us to read about your experience and we hope you will return soon.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Another wonderful stay at the Omni! From arrival to checkout the staff is amazing! Thank you to everyone!... After a hard couple of month recovering from surgery and not doing anything fun, it was time to hit town and enjoy a Saturday night in the city. This time we decided to book out night at the Omni (instead of the other hotel we used to stay in every Saturday night out) Because we wanted that positive experience we knew the Omni will provide. We arrived and were greeted with smiles and so much cordiality. Oh! How I missed such experience! From the Valet guys, the concierge, the front desk, bartender, every single employee, smiles and gives GREAT VIBES!...I have to admit I over did the fun coming out like this after surgery by visiting all the near spots that downtown have to offer, dancing, walking allover, so I ended doing "the walk of shame" the next morning having to check out (LOL!) But the staff was amazing. They made me feel so good as soon as I saw those faces that I forgot all about my after surgery aches! Talking about the fun we had, etc. This is the only hotel in Jacksonville where I feel like home, the staff is so welcoming, from beginning to end. I do not know why we even bothered to try other Hotels and be disappointed knowing that the Omni is the one in our hearts, they have never disappointed us. THANK YOU ALL AT THE OMNI! Once again, you nailed it! We are coming back!

Room Tip: Just enjoy!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

We are grateful for all of your complimentary words and are thrilled that you chose to stay with us for a night of fun after your long recovery. Thank you for writing a review and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights and were very pleased with the size of the room(king executive) the bed was extremely comfortable, we had a sitting area and being a "Select member" their rewards program got us free morning beverage room service. We ate at Juliette's the onsite restaurant and had a glass of wine at JBar,staff was friendly and very helpful! Located right downtown Jacksonville it offers easy access to the beaches and lots of shopping near by.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for your complimentary review of the Omni Jacksonville. We are glad that you had a top notch experience and we hope you will consider us for future accommodation needs in Jacksonville!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I could get use to staying at the Omni. The world needs more...

I checked in with ease as a loyalty member and things were off to a good start. The first night I have dinner downstairs at Julliette's --- AWESOME!

The microfiber robes were comfy and arrived with the tags on them for my use during my stay. Complimentary shoe shine, wat.er and the pressing of one item. I was there for 5 days and used the gym everyday. It was pretty cool in Jax so I did not utilize the pool; however it was clean and open for use daily.

The Valet not complimentary were a little slow. They spent a lot of time talking to each other which directed my attention to the long wait and their lackadaisical performance for parking patron vehicles.

The nights were quiet. On Thursday, evening 11/1/2012 while one evening I found myself alarmed to arrive at the 15th. Floor to be greeted by a police officer with a canine and half of the floor being blocked off.

I'm not sure what was going on but it was alarming to say the least.

Room Tip: Room 1504 was great. Quiet and the view was nice. Part water, the Acosta Bridge and the city facin...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

We enjoyed reading about your stay at the Omni Jacksonville Hotel. We appreciate all of your positive comments as well as your constructive feedback regarding valet which we will be sure to share with the manager. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we hope you will return soon!