Omni Jacksonville Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Scottish Inn(Jacksonville)
Gator Lodge(Jacksonville)
2,208 results
All reviewstimes union centervalet servicemini barroom servicenice hoteldowntown areawithin walking distanceview of the riverself parkingrooftop poolbusiness tripenjoyed my stayexcellent stayfront desk staffbed was very comfortablestaff was friendlylanding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2012

We came for a wedding March 2 - 4th, 2012. The hotel was very nice, updated, comfortable. The staff was so helpful and polite. Came back to room Sat before wedding and the housekeeper had organized our toiletries! Very nice surprise. ...... Go to BB"s in jax to eat - amazing- fri eve- we took the ferry over there- cab home. Cab driver told us we did not owe anything- it was his pleasure. ???? Nicest people ever. ( we tipped him very well :) Wonderful weekend.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
OmniMgr, Manager at Omni Jacksonville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2012

Thank you for your complimentary review of The Omni Jacksonville. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and in our city. We hope you will return soon!

Reviewed March 1, 2012

This hotel has all the qualities I want in a business hotel. Clean, comfortable, quiet, nice bathroom, spacious, friendly staff. Since I wouldn't be in this part of Florida for fun, I just want the basics done right when I come here. And they do this really well.

Room Tip: River view is really pretty. Worth the extra price.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

We are glad all of your needs were met at the Omni Jacksonville. Thank you for your review and we hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

This was my second stay. I like this hotel. The rooms are clean and the location is just off 95 and close to The Landing. There is a good little restaurant and bar area on the hotel and a cool little outside pool area. This is my favorite place to stay in Jacksonville unless I am there for a long weekend, then I drive out to the beach to stay.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Jade W

Thank you for your loyalty to the Omni Jacksonville Hotel. We are glad to be your preferred hotel for a quick Jacksonville getaway and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

My husband and I just enjoyed a weekend getaway in Jacksonville, Florida, where we were attending an event. We stayed at the Omni Hotel in downtown Jacksonville. This is an absolutely beautiful hotel. We got a phenomenal rate on a Saturday night, and we were quite impressed when we arrived at our room. We had a room on the 14th floor which gave us an impressive view of downtown. The room was spotless as well as the bathroom which was also spacious. The bathroom has all the essentials needed, such as hairdryer, shampoos, lotions, and soaps so you don't need to bring those things from home if you don't want. One of the things I liked in the bathroom is that there was also a swivel magnifying mirror on the wall, which is great for applying makeup. You don't always find that in many hotels. There are complimentary robes in the closet which you can use during your stay and can also be purchased at the hotel if you find that you'd like to have a keepsake. The bed was extremely comfortable, so a good night's sleep is a sure thing. The floor we were on was very quiet. You did not hear doors banging or noises from any other rooms. The lobby of the hotel is just beautiful - bring your camera. There's some good pictures to be had right there in the lobby, such as sculptures and views through the glass ceiling. Whenever you pass a staff member, they always acknowledged us and the front desk people couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. The hotel was right across the street from the venue we were attending, so we didn't need to move our car once we got there. The hotel is also just feet away from the waterfront which has great restaurants, bars and fun shops. We had a wonderful time during our stay here at the Omni and we are just looking for reasons to schedule another getaway without going too far from home.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

We were thrilled to read about your experience at The Omni Jacksonville Hotel. We are so glad you found some great material for pictures and that all of your needs were met during your time with us. It would be a pleasure for us to have you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

The room was spacious and mostly comfortable, with nice toiletries. I especially liked the complimentary bottle of water & the exercise kit (mat, exercise bands, etc.) The lighting was poor, though, with a bedside light that I could not turn on. I'd like to think that I'm a reasonably intelligent person who, by this stage in her life, had mastered the skill of turning on a light switch, but this one had me flummoxed. I don't know if it required the hand strength of a stevedore or the skills of a mechanical engineer, but I couldn't master the task.

I appreciated a very swift check-in with gracious front-desk staff (sign up for the Omni rewards program for paper-free check-in and check-out) and the excellent rate offered to government employees. My breakfast was a huge disappointment, though. Not only was the buffet lackluster, the service was atrocious. I couldn't get the waitress' attention to order a cup of coffee, and had to resort to complaining to the hostess. I was not offered a refill of coffee or water, and had to get up to hunt down the waitress in order to get my check. Breakfast service in a business hotel should be swift and efficient; this was neither.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ElvisLoveChild

Thank you for your valuable feedback from your recent stay at The Omni Jacksonville. We regret that the light in your room was not working correctly and wish we would have had the opportunity to fix it for you. In addition, we would like to offer our sincerest apologies for your breakfast experience. We will be sharing your feedback with our restaurant manager and are confident in saying that this is not the norm in our restaurant. Thank you for also sharing your positive feedback and we truly hope for a future opportunity to provide you with a stay that meets all of your expectations!